AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Similar Anime

Junior Member DarKkun is on a distinguished road DarKkun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2013 05:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Similar Anime

Hello guys, today i would like some information about animes similar to clannad after story, i will explain this a bit better.
    Alot of animes spend the hole time trying to lead up to the point where the main character get together, and at that point the series ends, but with clannad after story after the characters get together, there are a hole bunch of episodes about events that happen after they are together, what im asking is what other animes are similar in this trait?
    Sorry about any english mistakes, its not my native language.

Member kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Glasses Red Pisces United Federation Of Planets
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:22 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Similar Anime

Arakawa Under the Bridge fits the bill a bit, in a way, but it's not as serious as Clannad Afterstory it's more of a comedy.
    Hakushaku to Yousei I wouldn't really say is the same thing haha, but it comes to mind when I think about it.
    Inukami has the same kinda afterstory thing going on but it's pretty over the top and focused on comedy.
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha just streamed and that's sorta the same priciple of being together at the start.
    Nana has a lot of complex relationships but I wouldn't really say they are the same haha, but it's a great anime either way.
    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, well I don't really know if that's the same thing or not lol, could check it out though.
    School Days kinda has the same kinda vibe I think anyways haha, could check that if you haven't.
    Seto no Hanayome was really good and that's the same sort of thing.

That's about all I can think of lol, if you haven't seen them maybe check them out. ^^ They are all decent anime at the very least.
    Last edited by kanochi; 04-25-2013 at 06:17 PM.

3. Thanks DaraKun thanked for this post
    Junior Member DarKkun is on a distinguished road DarKkun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2013 05:30 PM
    Threads

Thanks for your help, i will be checking those out

Junior Member DanteStigma is on a distinguished road DanteStigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2013 03:25 AM
    Threads

Hmm... Nazo no Kanojo X

Really mysterious girlfriend he gets. It is stsrting from episode 2 their relationship it has 13 episodes. Really idiotic-romance filled. I mean girl is reslly mysterious not like othee girls. If u like girls thats different and impressive than other normal every day same lifwstyle girls then this anime should fit you. It has an excellent story.

Senior Member Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi has a reputation beyond repute Coffi's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Uranus Space Sword Glass
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 01:16 PM
    Threads

Kimi no Todoke builds the relationship up until they get together, and then keeps going after that, showing how their relationship changes over time.
    A manga that takes place entirely after the couple gets together (though there's flashbacks to before they start dating) is Solanin.
    I recommend both, as they're really nice! *w*

Little sister of Zainox~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information