AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fic posting problems and solution?

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fic posting problems and solution?

So, I have a fanfic to post. Rather, I have quite a lot to post. I'll go more into detail later, but bottom line is the series is called "Extreme Bishoujo Wrestling", and there are quite a few chapters.

I notice, however, that for one thing, you don't allow too much adult content on your fic page. That's fine, but my fic focuses on wrestling, and specifically the kind of 'hardcore' wrestling that you may have seen on ECW back in the mid 90's, people using chairs, tables, ladders, etc. Plus, there's some profanity.

What I wanted to do was, instead of posting the entire thing here word for word, what I want to do is go ahead and post arc by arc... each 'arc' is the regular weekly TV show that leads up to a Pay-Per-View (You don't actually have to pay for a PPV, though, it's just an important chapter, I try to space the show out as if it was an actual wrestling show). There was a total of six 'arcs' and one gaiden 'arc'.

What I was going to do was post a promo, like a promotion for a wrestling show, describing the arc itself and advertising some of the action, and then I would put convenient links to each of the chapters on my Deviantart page so people can go right ahead. If people want to skip ahead, they can go to my Deviantart page and check it out for themselves. But I'd be posting links to an arc every few days, until all the arcs are taken care of.

For example...

The action is fast and furious here on Extreme Bishoujo Wrestling. This month, the fires of competition are stoked as...

Episode W: (link)
    Episode X: (link)
    Episode Y: (link)
    Pay-Per-View Z: (link)

What do you think? Can I just do that?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2015 08:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Fic posting problems and solution?

I dont see why not. The violence shouldnt be too bad, just make sure the language is cleaned up a bit. And adult content refers to sex and strong language =]

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

The 'B' word is as strong as it gets, IIRC, maybe a little stronger. I use the excuse that it's a television show to tone things down as far as language. And there's one lesbian kiss, but it's not a hentai thing, it's an establish lesbian couple showing their love for each other.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2015 08:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kissing is fine =]

Closed Thread

Thread Information