AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My completely unbiased review of Teen Titans Go, in which I throw a brick at the TV.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down My completely unbiased review of Teen Titans Go, in which I throw a brick at the TV.

Click image for larger version

Name:	163675_5_.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	75959

This is Chris Matthews. He's a television host for MSNBC, a 24-hour political news channel I'm very fond of.

I don't like Chris Matthews. I find him annoying and excessively aggressive and defensive. But they do something strange with his show. They air his hour-long show, "Hardball with Chris Matthews" at 5PM, but for some reason, immediately replay it at 7PM. Makes no sense. But just remember this guy. Chris Matthews. 5 and 7.

So it's 7:30, but I have to get up at 4:30 AM to go about my traditional Wednesday rounds and help prepare for a luncheon. I notice it's time for the world premiere of Teen Titans Go!, the brand new Teen Titans show. I was a HUGE fan of the original Teen Titans. I have Season One on DVD, and I would buy Season Four if I could find it on the cheap (I'm a Raven mark. Not ECW Raven, Teen Titans Raven.). From the previews that I've read, that this is supposed to be a comedy show about what goes on between missions... essentially changing it from a comedy-laced action series with deeper, darker undertones to a goofy comedy show... I felt skeptical. VERY skeptical. But I watched it with an open mind.

The first half of the show played.

The Titans were fighting to create a magic sandwich.

My family and friends are lucky I stopped keeping bricks next to the sofa, because I would have hurled one through the television.

So... the mysterious and cryptic 'broken bird' Raven... is now a brony. That's the first thing that severely annoyed me. Feelings about bronies one way or the other aside, way to ruin her character right in the first frame of the first episode. And the rest of the team is stupid enough to go on a quest to find ingredients for a magic sandwich. Then they find said ingredients and make said sandwich, and then they're right back where they started.

The show has gone from a serious action series with comedic overtones... to a stupid, stupid, stupid. It's like when they brought Looney Tunes back as The Looney Tunes Show, but made it the cartoon version of Seinfeld. It's a reboot WE DIDN'T NEED.
    I'm angry at this point. They did WORSE than I was expecting. Seriously, I'm trying to follow this board's rules and keep the profanity out of this. It might not be possible.

But I've exhausted the shows on my DVR. It's either watch the second half of this horrible abomination, or go turn on Hardball with Chris Matthews. And the thing is, the day was so slow, I watched the 5PM broadcast of Hardball. I knew what was going on. In fact, I could even remember what they'd be talking about right now, a politician by the name of Mark Sanford. (Will not go more into detail, as I'm not trying to derail this thread with political things. This is simply a mile marker.) So I go ahead and force myself to start watching the second 'half' of the show.

Beast Boy and Cyborg start singing a song about pie.

So, all in all, here's my synopsis.
    -The guys find a magic sandwich.
    -The guys sing a song about pies.
    -Mark Sanford is down nine points in a recent poll.

It was bad.

Very.

Very.

Bad.

On a scale of 1 through 10, with one being the lowest, and 10 being the highest, I rate Teen Titans Go! a WHYYYYY???!!

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: My completely unbiased review of Teen Titans Go, in which I throw a brick at the

While I was never a huge Teen Titans fan, I had enjoyed a lot of the episodes, because they combined humor and slapstick with serious action well enough to be entertaining. So it's a shame to hear that the reboot is pretty much just removing the more interesting parts. I certainly have no real interest in watching the teen titans make a sandwich. Argue about a sandwich while fighting some darker menace, maybe.

The show originally had a lot in common with Avatar:TLA, where it was funny, but there were serious moments and themes running through the arcs and episodes. So I think I'll be giving this show a miss.

I wonder if the Raven being a brony thing was to show how well versed they are in the popular culture.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: My completely unbiased review of Teen Titans Go, in which I throw a brick at the

Honestly I could care less about Raven being a brony, but taking the old show and hashing it up into making a sammich and pie songs... Just awful.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another reboot/modern sequel of a fairly old (but not too-old-to-be-retro) classic that turned out to take all the best ingredients of the originals, dispose of them and replace then with something twice as bad as what good was removed?

Well, when I heard they were essentially removing any story/plot-related stuff and focusing solely on comedy (which, whilst I thoroughly enjoyed the comedy in the original, was not the sole reason I watched it) ... mergh, I'll just cut right to the meme.

That said, I'm still hoping that they realise their mistake and actually start making 'serious' episodes again.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

5. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't even knew that they had made a new show of this but... you wrote that Raven is now a brony, what does "brony" mean? Google translate couldn't help me so right now I'm feeling kind of lost.

Someone give me a quick english lesson!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I didn't even knew that they had made a new show of this but... you wrote that Raven is now a brony, what does "brony" mean? Google translate couldn't help me so right now I'm feeling kind of lost.

Someone give me a quick english lesson!
    A brony is when you're a My Little Pony fan to the level where it becomes an obsession, especially if you're over the age of 15.

8. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I'm actually enjoying Teen Titans Go as it is....... It's not supposed to be a continuation of the main series. The style is totally different and I find it funny. There's tons of easter eggs within it and really this is basically like an OVA or special to an anime. Not relating to the original story in any way but gives us something to watch.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    A brony is when you're a My Little Pony fan to the level where it becomes an obsession, especially if you're over the age of 15.
    So she really likes ponies now? huh, kind of unexpected.
    (thanks for the help by the way).

Anyway, I just watched a trailer and some small clips on youtube just a moment ago and I really don't like the way they have drawn it. When I read your OP I hoped that they would've drawn it like they did in the original show but now, disappointment. But, I think I will look at the first episode (if I remember) anyway, just for the curiosity.

Atleast it's good that they seem to have the same voice-actors this time (?). :>
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-24-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I think the idea of Raven being a brony came from the fact that shes voice by Tara Strong, aka Twilight Sparkle.

My brother and I were discussing the new Teen Titan [which we didnt watch] and why the old show disappeared. The original series was pretty dark for a kids show and we both agreed it seemed a bit geared towards teens. If played on Adult Swim the show mightve carried out for a while.

But, not wanting to let what was a good series die, CN decided to revamp the show and make it more 'kid friendly'. And apparently now its crap.

BTW, you dont have to be "obsessed" with My Little Pony to be a brony. A brony is simply a person over the shows age demographic [young girls under the age of 12] who enjoys My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. There are bronies who enjoy the original series as well, but the bulk of them enjoy the new gen that is currently on air.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, the term brony has gotten a negative nomenclature IMO. There are fans and then there are bronies.

EDIT: And now I have a mod angry at me for expressing my opinion on langauge. Great.
    Last edited by WBL Studios; 04-24-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Recent events

13. Dislikes blueangel06661 disliked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, the term brony has gotten a negative nomenclature IMO. There are fans and then there are bronies.
    I know what you mean, or at least I have an idea. It sucks that there's the negative connotation, but when you have grown adults in their 30's and 40's acting like 12 year old little girls over it... You'll have it no matter what. Not trying to be mean or offend anyone, but it happens and MLP's not the only victim.

EDIT: And now I have a mod angry at me for expressing my opinion on langauge. Great.
    Yea... Her username kinda hints as to why. ;P

Oh and @SuXrys , http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brony

Also, @Ωmega . I don't think just because the VA has another role from a popular series makes it okay to tie it in. I mean if they went by that logic, all of Frank Welker's work would have tie-ins to Transformers and Inspector Gadget, as well as Scooby-Doo.

Still the idea of Raven liking MLP isn't a bad thing or a good thing, it's just pointless. Like Lara Croft being a U2 fan.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 04-24-2013 at 02:47 PM.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

15. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

It's really just a giant parody.

As for Raven it really just showcases most of the Brony fandom. Some bronies can't even admit to BEING a brony. Hence Raven tries to hide the fact that she liked Pretty Pretty Pegasus or whatever it was from the rest of the team by sending them away so she could watch in peace/hiding her toys.

She's really the mainy type of brony. Anti-social, in her own little world, type of character. Then there's Robin who just said it straight up. You have the quiet bronies then you have the ones that make a lot of noise.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I know what you mean, or at least I have an idea. It sucks that there's the negative connotation, but when you have grown adults in their 30's and 40's acting like 12 year old little girls over it... You'll have it no matter what. Not trying to be mean or offend anyone, but it happens and MLP's not the only victim.

Yea... Her username kinda hints as to why. ;P

Oh and @SuXrys , http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brony

Also, @Ωmega . I don't think just because the VA has another role from a popular series makes it okay to tie it in. I mean if they went by that logic, all of Frank Welker's work would have tie-ins to Transformers and Inspector Gadget, as well as Scooby-Doo.

Still the idea of Raven liking MLP isn't a bad thing or a good thing, it's just pointless. Like Lara Croft being a U2 fan.
    I never said it was ok, its just my assumptions as to why they did it.

And I think @WBL Studios the reason Blue/Rainbow Crash is upset is because shes a brony. In fact, so am I. Theres a good handful of members that enjoy the show and there are others who have made it a point to say they hate it. Brony isnt a negative term....Im not sure where you heard it was, but it really isnt.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Brony

None of the definitions are "bad".

The term used to describe a fan(usually of the older kind, male or female) of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

It is the combination of the words 'bro' and 'pony'

Although 'bro' may refer to males, the term 'brony' is gender-neutral, and thus it may be applied to the male and female fans of the show.

"Brony" is the singular form of "Bronies"

The term was coined on 4chan's /co/ board.
    Brony A: "Dude, just finished watching the first season of MLP:FiM!"
    Brony B: "Cool! So who do you think is the best pony?"
    Brony A mentions the pony they think is best.
    Brony B Agrees and exclaims: "Brohoof!"
    The bronies then brohoof, similar to a high five.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I never said it was ok, its just my assumptions as to why they did it.
    Ah, my bad. I misunderstood.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only bad Teen Titans was that horrific movie that aired in maybe 08? I wasn't going to watch it, but Raven being a brony is making me interested slightly. So.. because of that I'll be a viewer! Being serious too.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

So, with that out of the way, what do you really like?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    So, with that out of the way, what do you really like?

Member Knightsong is on a distinguished road Knightsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads

Sorry I'm out of it. What is a Brony? Haven't seen the show yet, but an entire series dedicated to what happens when they're not super heroes seems to defeat the point. I like watch super hero shows to see them be heroes. Personal story lines are important and its nice to have an episode that takes a break from their lives to explore those in between moments. But a whole series? I'm skeptical.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Go! is basically an insult of the original series. It makes fun of all the characters. It is essentially on the same level of announcing a reboot of the Batman series, and then coming out with something like Holy Musical Batman.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In other words an MLP otaku.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595 has a brilliant future FstSergeant8595's Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Gifts Iron Man MkIII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2014 10:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FstSergeant8595 PSN ID: SMSergeant8595 Steam ID: FstSergeant8595

The only reason I like Teen Titans is because this:

voiced this:

who more importantly voiced this

Member Knightsong is on a distinguished road Knightsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads

So Raven is a My Little Pony fan?

The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsong View Post
    Sorry I'm out of it. What is a Brony?
    Typically a male fan of the show, but the term has become synonymous with any MLP fan lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsong View Post
    So Raven is a My Little Pony fan?
    An Twilight Sparkle is a Teen Titans fan. XD J/K. Yes Raven's a MLP fan, and her voice actor is also a voice actor for a pony on MLP (Twilight Sparkle being that character, hence the prior reference/joke).
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Teen Titans Go! is to the Original Teen Titans as Naruto SD Rock Lee yada yada yada is to Naruto and Shippuden .

Simple as that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information