AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a DVD of this yet?

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Is there a DVD of this yet?

I'm talking about "Swiss Family Robinson: Flone of the Mysterious Island" which is an anime based on the classic story "The Swiss Family Robinson". Does anybody know if this has been made into a DVD yet? And I don't mean bootleg DVDs, but rather official released DVDs.

Currently the North American distribution license for this anime TV series is owned by the Christian TV company TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network), which shows it on their kids channel called "Smile of a Child". This channel is available on over-the-air digital TV as well as on their live online video stream http://itbn.org/channels/soac.html (which is simulcast with the TV broadcast). This anime is on "Smile of a Child" in the 7:00PM to 7:30PM time slot every Tuesday and Thursday, and the 6:30PM to 7:00PM time slot every Friday. Times shown here are in Pacific Standard Time.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that TBN is selling this anime on DVD at this time, or at least I can't find anything online about it if they are. Does anybody else here know if this anime is being sold officially on DVD anywhere in the US? Please let me know if it is indeed available in the US on DVD.

Here's the opening/intro video on Youtube.

Last edited by Animedude5555; 10-19-2015 at 11:12 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is there a DVD of this yet?

There's only VHS tapes it seems at the moment (at least for the English dub, though I think the Japanese original has a DVD).
    VHS tapes are available on amazon.com from individual sellers.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/6125641880

But that's not what I'm interested in. I want DVDs. Are you aware of any DVDs of it that are official, that may have only been produced for a short period of time, that maybe now are just out of print, so they aren't in the top 10 pages of Google search results?
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information