AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Posts?

Member FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 02:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bokko The Bunny

Exclamation My Posts?

Hello, I signed up about 24 hours ago now, and have made about 8 posts since then, and every time I post get the message about a mod having to approve it first. I saw mods online earlier but not one of my posts has been approved yet. I want to get into the site and converse but that's not easy to do when you know that your posts won't show up. Is there anyway I can get unlocked or whatever so I don't need mod approval?

Thanks, and let's hope this post will show :P

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: My Posts?

Not any mod can approve your posts. They have to be in charge of the forum you posted in to do so.
    As for the request to remove the need for mods to approve your posts, the answer is no. Once you reach Member status you will not need to be approved anymore. That's 15 approved posts and a week of active membership I believe.

Member FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy has a spectacular aura about FreakyTy's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FlashD View Post
    Not any mod can approve your posts. They have to be in charge of the forum you posted in to do so.
    As for the request to remove the need for mods to approve your posts, the answer is no. Once you reach Member status you will not need to be approved anymore. That's 15 approved posts and a week of active membership I believe.
    I appreciate the swift reply, and thanks for clearing that up for me. May I ask why the rules are so strict though? I was an site mod of a small forum a while back and we had a big problem with spam bots, seems to me at least, that's what it is, or is it just trolls?

Thanks again!

*Edit massive typos...
    Last edited by FreakyTy; 04-15-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's both, really. This way we limit certain attacks from various people and spam bots.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

But sadly there are a lot of annoying spambots -_- I think you should be past the moderation point now, but if it does happen and a mod isn't around to catch your post, just drop me a PM and I'll fix it up!

Gil
    Fine
    Gifts K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah I'm past the moderation point now, and I'm having no issues. Thanks though!

Closed Thread

Thread Information