AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Your Quote of the Day

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Default Re: Your Quote of the Day

“Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.”
    Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2014 06:24 AM
    Threads

Delight yourself in the LORD & he'll give you the desires of your heart. -Psalm 37:4

Senior Member Fandom Fate is on a distinguished road Fandom Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pure Pain96 PSN ID: PurePain-2012 Steam ID: BradE96

Quote Originally Posted by Rylingo View Post
    Completely OOC but people overlook Jackie Chan as an inspiration. The guy truly desires to wow his audiences and he puts his body through unforgettable damage to do so. The stunts he has done are ridiculous. The guy was electrocuted doing one of his stunts! He jumped onto live wires because he wanted his audience to have a real spectacle. These days where we have special effects to take the pain out of stunts it's easy to forget the sheer amount of balls it takes to entertain. I respect the hell out of Jackie Chan.
    Agree with all of this!

'Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.'

- Lao Tzu

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

"There was no place for me, so I had to make one for myself, and then I realized, I had a place, but I was the only one in it. I didn’t know any other way to live." - Inuyasha
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I was set free, because my greatest fear had already been realized, and I was still alive. .... Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life."
    ~ JK Rowling

6. Likes KageNoNeko liked this post
    Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

"I like your pointy yellow hair." - Catbug

Senior Member zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves. We must die to one life before we can enter another."
    -Anatole France
    Last edited by zilverkakashi; 08-24-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What though the radiance that was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower; We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind."
    -William Wordsworth

10. Likes ChibiLovett liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Deep down I know that the innocent will always go free; that there's someone who's watching the watchers. Does it have to be me? It's easy to trust that things are going as they should, as long as it's no one I know getting nailed onto the wood."
    Heather Dale

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"You want a date? Well, forget it. Because I make a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head!" - Dante talking to Lady, Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

"You just shot an unarmed man!"

"Well then he should have armed himself."

- excerpt from the movie Unforgiven

14. Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I know what you're going to be like as a teacher. You'll take off 10 points because they didn't torture the main character enough, and 50 if they don't kill someone off. Come on, admit it, you know you will, right after you hang them by their toes from the window sill for using a double negative."
    ~ My friend on me and my future career as a high school English teacher

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

"If you shoot me in a dream, you better wake up an apologize."
    - Reservoir Dogs

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

17. Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Courage is what is takes to stand up and speak,

But it also takes courage to sit down and listen"

Winston Churchill

19. Likes ChibiLovett liked this post
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A man's true color is shown during the time between life and death...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. -Isaac Newton

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams

-Albert Ellis

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I seize the chance to run where in the past I've strolled. I've learned that luck won't change itself--it has to be cajoled, and if you wait for sunny days, your tale remains untold. The sun is shining somewhere. Fortune loves the bold."
    ~ Heather Dale - Fortune

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"you. stab him in the neck, then slice his face off and wear it as your own face. then go to his family and see how long it takes them to realize its not him."

excerpt from family guy star wars special

Gil
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark." - Victor Hunter-Cotidis

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Forever is a lie that everyone wishes to have...

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Years, it's been so many years, resenting the years, and my heredity. .... My legacy is not up to my genes."
    ~ Shilo Wallace (Repo! The Genetic Opera)

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"i didn't fail, i found a thousand ways that didn't work."

thomas edison

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Keep your friends close. Your enemies closer. -Sun Tzu

Senior Member Fandom Fate is on a distinguished road Fandom Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pure Pain96 PSN ID: PurePain-2012 Steam ID: BradE96

'History is written by the victors.'

- Winston Churchill

Closed Thread

Thread Information