AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm looking for a really nice anime, whit a happy end!

Junior Member Sky Fate is on a distinguished road Sky Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2013 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face I'm looking for a really nice anime, whit a happy end!

Does somebodey know one?

Senior Member Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Playing Cards K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 02:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHADOWSNIPES56

Default Re: I'm looking for a really nice anime, whit a happy end!

I recommend Itazura na kiss. :3

The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get.
    ~Aisaka Taiga

3DS friend code: 3024-5737-8747
    ~Evoke2111~

Moderator Probie Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2015 05:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fruits Basket!

Senior Member Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Playing Cards K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 02:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHADOWSNIPES56

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Fruits Basket!
    Oh yes indeed I am not sure why that did not come to mind XD

The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get.
    ~Aisaka Taiga

3DS friend code: 3024-5737-8747
    ~Evoke2111~

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh......, Ouran High School Host Club, maybe? Or Toradora which has a really nice ending in my opinion.

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

6. Likes Meteorkeeper liked this post
    Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2014 06:28 AM
    Threads

Try Hyouka

Description:

Oreki Houtarou is a minimalistic high school boy. One day, he joins the Classic Literature Club at his elder sister's request.
    There he meets Chitanda Eru, Fukube Satoshi, and Ibara Mayaka. Chitanda is a calm beautiful girl but she turns into an embodiment of curiosity once she says, "I'm interested in it (Watashi, Kininarimasu)". Fukube is a smiling boy with a fantastic memory who calls himself a database. Ibara is a short girl and is strict with others and herself. She loves Fukube, but he always dodges her approaches.

They begin to investigate a case that occurred 45 years ago. Hints of the mystery are buried in an old collection of works of the former members of Classics Club. The collection is titled "Hyouka."

"I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream...."

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Happy?

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Yuuta Togashi suffered from “chuunibyou” while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment—until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life. The wonderful journey of Dark Flame Master and The Tyrant Eyes to unlock the Unseen Horizon and the meaning of life itself began...

Nodame Cantabile

Shinichi Chiaki is a first class musician whose dream is to play among the elites in Europe. Coming from a distinguished family, he is an infamous perfectionist; not only is he highly critical of himself, but of others as well. The only thing stopping Chiaki from leaving for Europe is his fear of flying. As a result, he's grounded in Japan.

During his 4th year at Japan's top music university, Chiaki happens to meet Noda Megumi; or as she refers to herself, Nodame. On the surface, she seems to be an unkempt girl with no direction in life. However, when Chiaki hears Nodame play the piano for the first time, he is in awe at the kind of music she plays. To Chiaki's dismay, Nodame moves into the apartment next to his and finds out that she is head over heels in love with him.

Nodame Cantabile tells the story of Chiaki and Nodame, as they not only learn to deal with each other, but learn lessons from one another as they strive for the top of the musical world.

Tari Tari

Konatsu Miyamoto was rejected to sing with the other members of her chorus club by the teacher because she was missing "something special". Being her last year in high school, she felt like doing something crazy: She quit. In the place of her former club, Konatsu comes up with the idea to make a new chorus club, inviting the people around her to join. With dreams in each of the member's hearts, they live out their high school lives.

If you want some more, just PM me. I'm too lazy to post some more right now lol.

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 11:22 AM
    Threads

Kuragehime/Princess Jellyfish! It's also hilarious. I loved it.

10. Likes Meteorkeeper liked this post
    Member A32m is on a distinguished road A32m's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Altinum

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, Ano Natsu de Matteru and Lovely Complex (A Tall Girl likes a Short Guy, the moral of the story is really good ).

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2015 04:07 PM
    Threads

aH! My Goddess
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

13. Likes Albear liked this post
    Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ouran high school and kamikaze kaito jeanne
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Grave of the Fireflies is quite an upbeat anime with a very happy ending.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2015 12:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

School Rumble. The ending is more of am cliffhanger type (sort of), but it's a happy ending.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

A nice anime with a happy end?

But not knowing how an anime ends is part of the fun! It's the excitement of a genre that sometimes throw you a sad ending.

Something 'nice' with a happy ending... hm... Azumanga Daioh is a very sweet show. And the ending is heartwarming.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2015 04:07 PM
    Threads

I did a better ending for it on Fanfiction.net under Clayton overstreet
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" and "Lesbian Fairy Tales" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Joliet Jack is on a distinguished road Joliet Jack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2015 07:10 PM
    Threads

Try Suzuka - A really good, often overlooked romantic comedy/drama.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information