AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Fighting Style you prefer!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • MMA

4 14.29%
  • Karate

2 7.14%
  • Aikido

1 3.57%
  • Boxing

1 3.57%
  • Judo

0 0%
  • Wrestling/Sumo

0 0%
  • MuayThai/Kickboxing

2 7.14%
  • Taekwondo

2 7.14%
  • FilipinoMartialArts (FMA-Kali,Eskrima,Arnis)

0 0%
  • Yaw-yan/Capoeira

0 0%
  • Sambo

0 0%
  • Krav Maga

3 10.71%
  • Wing Chun/Kung Fu/Tai Chi

3 10.71%
  • Jiujitsu (any)

4 14.29%
  • Others (Jeet Kune Do, Savate, Hapkido, Ninjutsu, Dim Mak,. Systema, Hisardut, Sari-an, MCMAP, Normal Street Fight)

6 21.43%

Thread: Fighting Style you prefer!

Threaded View

Senior Member zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi has a brilliant future zilverkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2014 06:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fighting Style you prefer!

MARTIAL ARTS ENTHUSIASTS UNITE!

Please feel free to research for the other styles you are not familiar with if you want (if you will compare).
    Vote for the style which you feel is more useful for your personal use basing on your physical capabilities and needs or if given the time what martial arts would you like to study?.. Please state why you chose that art in the comment box and after that you can put 3 more arts you know is effective as well or you feel like learning and interests you and put the reasons why... You can post links of videos or reviews as well...

here's mine:

KRAV MAGA: best art that suits me... "very intense" but fun (not funny) training sessions. As for the reason why this, i want to keep it a secret hehe you can search the net for more info on this one to make things in suspense mode... (ok, a teaser.. It's a combination of other arts(hybrid)for example Muaythai is our base striking system, well atleast in the organization I'm in, not sure bout the others but probably the same as well, this is an agressive type of combat system, it has no rules, it was made during war and for war, way back in Israel by its creator Imi Sde-or Lichtenfeld...
    TIP:
    since this is an art on the rise, many fraud instructors and organizations/dojos popped up especially in the US so please if you are interested in learning this or any other arts as well, you better research the people and organization you will train with.)

honorable mentions: (I want these to be my background or supplementary arts with Krav)

Aikido (tapondo): i really want to learn this officially cause i just had small casual trainings with this art. I want this to be my main grappling art.

Muay-Thai: this is an interesting art for me. I want to learn this as well to improve my striking skills and power further and IMO muay thai fighters/practitioners are very tough (durablity,endurance) and not easily get knocked-out. their conditioning system is great I believe...

Filipino Martial Arts (FMA): It's also a great all around system.

Sari-an: it means Sariling Pamamaraan. I believe this is some sort of a filipino mma... i need to research more about this. It got my interest as well so if someone here can give me enlightenment about this art please do so. I will appreciate it.

what's yours guys?

Introductory Videos:

Mixed Martial Arts:

Karate:

Aikido/Tapondo:

Boxing:

Judo:

Wrestling/Sumo:

MuayThai/Kickboxing:

Taekwondo:

FilipinoMartialArts(Eskrima,Kali,Arnis):

Yaw-Yan(FMA)/Capoiera:

Sambo:

Wingchun/Kungfu/Taichi chuan:

Jiujitsu (any):

Krav Maga:

Others:

Ninjutsu:

Marine Corps Martial Arts (MCMAP/PMCMAP):

JEET KUNE DO:

Hapkido:

Silat:

Savate:

Pankration:

Pradal Serey:

Kalaripayattu:

Kajukenbo:

Keysi Fighting Method:

Filipino Kyusho:

Last edited by zilverkakashi; 05-14-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Thread Information