AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the bird's word.

Junior Member thebird is on a distinguished road thebird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2013 10:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default the bird's word.

hello time for THE SQUAWK! REPORT! i am a bird... i once took a turd and it was cartoons, i am a bird and i once layed it a golden egg and out hatched ANIME! i am a bird you may ask what's the word? i layed another egg after squating down with both leg's what was to be-beholding was something truly golden dragon ball z i was so happy when it aired on tv from american's to japanese i was happy they were pleased-SO alot of people talked and SQUAWKED but i made one golden rule-don't insult this show's maginificience for it will be cruel...but you dumb tool's took it and reformed it into turd's and made geek's into bleach and naruto nerd's, and that is the word of the bird.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 11:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Re: the bird's word.

Quote Originally Posted by thebird View Post
    hello time for THE SQUAWK! REPORT! i am a bird... i once took a turd and it was cartoons, i am a bird and i once layed it a golden egg and out hatched ANIME! i am a bird you may ask what's the word? i layed another egg after squating down with both leg's what was to be-beholding was something truly golden dragon ball z i was so happy when it aired on tv from american's to japanese i was happy they were pleased-SO alot of people talked and SQUAWKED but i made one golden rule-don't insult this show's maginificience for it will be cruel...but you dumb tool's took it and reformed it into turd's and made geek's into bleach and naruto nerd's, and that is the word of the bird.
    I must be the only one not getting this.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: the bird's word.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    I must be the only one not getting this.
    Very small chance he's referencing this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information