AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone still liike Pokemon?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Does anyone still liike Pokemon?

Sup AFers? Well, does anyone still watch the still falling quality of Pokemon? At one point this show was great, but now it really is a ghost of its former self. Opinions on Pokemon nowadays? Like it? Hate it? Do you think its trubbish? I mean garbage?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Member AncestralDragon is on a distinguished road AncestralDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Does anyone still liike Pokemon?

I think they are getting lazy with pokemon (e.g. Klink, Vanillite, Trubbish) you get the point...>.>
    But there are some cool ones like Emolga, well emolga is more kawaii.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

The show is poor in quality but I still love the games. I liked the show in its early days. Not sure I could put my finger on exactly when the show dropped off for me but Id say breaking up the original team of brock misty and ash played a major role in it for me and then also the fact that ash always gets rid of his pokemon. I always hated that.

Member DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist has a reputation beyond repute DaBlueExorcist's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Ouran Patch Camera Old 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2013 10:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have to agree with GuiltySpark the show has greatly made a fall the games are still equally awesome from the moment i started playing them as a kid. I really think the show falls so short from its former days has been because of allot of main reasons. For starters the thing with ash getting rid of his Pokemon has become kind of a downer in the sense that the show begins to loose more and more relation between show and watcher. We watch to relate and become involved in the show and once you drop a bunch of characters that we have seen grow and join this team becomes a downer because now we are left with kinda a place where its like starting the series all over again (not really understanding what will be in for ash and sometimes that makes me people skeptic and not really want to watch it ) also at first it becomes sad and we are in awws and looking forward to his new adventures but after a few times it begins to get boring. Not to mention some Pokemon *cough Ashs' Charizard cough cough* are Pokemon that we really look forward being on more adventures with him. Also the shows voice acting in my opinion has become dull and seems to be more like a child's show. The voices tend to make me feel like I'm watching some show that has been taken over and forced to sound friendly. When in fact they should have personality and some characters should sound less silly and more serious.(if you don't know what i mean watch the new black and white series and seriously hearing their voices make you feel like they should be in an educational program). Also I feel like when it comes to the plot and events that occur they have made a safe route seeing as more of there fan base has statistically been children at younger ages and for that reason Pokemon has tried to play it safe once it comes to making episodes in order to keep ratings high. I am in fact a huge Pokemon nerd and enjoy the series I've come to be more of a Pokemon player and manga reader seeing as the show has fallen short for me. I honestly know for a fact that Pokemon has changed my life very seriously and I am so gracious for such an amazing franchise but i feel like most companies they are starting to worry more about money then the fans but, over all I will forever love Pokemon and will stay true to them. (unless they literally make sixth gen like chairs or something then I'll flip a table or something...oops sorry never mind didn't mean to hurt tablemon...)

5. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2013 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I could never get into it after the first 2 seasons, except for the films for some reason, they make me well up like a bairn

Member abyisidro is on a distinguished road abyisidro's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Baby Penguin
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2015 06:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i still like the games though, but the pokemons are really -.- i mean, what's happening? maybe soon they'll create a pokemon with a chair as their inspiration since they already had litwick (and its evolutions) and klink, oh you dont know how much i get depressed when i saw klink.. -.-

.:: しーん ::.

Member AncestralDragon is on a distinguished road AncestralDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by abyisidro View Post
    oh you dont know how much i get depressed when i saw klink.. -.-
    I feel that way about most of the new pokemon u.u

Senior Member Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun has a reputation beyond repute Baka Saru Roddish-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

neophobes. pfft. i think having a giant icecream fighting a giant trashbag is an amazing idea. go pokemon, you're chibi sillyness is awesome

10. Likes abyisidro liked this post
    Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I didn't really bother with it after Johto. The only episodes that might be worth watching are gym battles but that's it.

Senior Member Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori has a reputation beyond repute Riamu.Midori's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Playing Cards K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2013 02:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHADOWSNIPES56

Its not what it used to be but I still love the show to this day even though it can be really cheesy at times I still love it and I all ways will.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[raises hand] I do

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

i still like it but i think that ash needs to grow a pair and grow up hes a looser -_- havent won 1 league yet? really? and its true the quality of pokemon show has dropped i used to enjoy pokemon back then but now when i see it im like.. meh.... the games are still good cause i started playing soul silver recently. Also i think that they are running out of ideas of new pokemon to make, when playing the game i find it hard sometimes to find myself a good water pokemon or fire pokemon cause theres usually about 4 or 5 of them in the wild and i dont really fancy any of them. and i really think they need to get rid of ash, he has that main character syndrome or if not atleast make him grow up and get rid of the Z's under his eyes plx

now if pokemon was badass like this id never miss an episode and best part? no ash and the characters are grown up and not 10 year old looking kids going through puberty.

15. Thanks Baka Saru Roddish-kun thanked for this post
    Likes Konkulf, Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pokedex Ark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KazuYuki View Post
    ...... i think that ash needs to grow a pair and grow up hes a looser -_- .

........ and i really think they need to get rid of ash

Quote Originally Posted by KazuYuki View Post
    .......now if pokemon was badass like this id never miss an episode ......
    I like your head

17. Likes Konkulf liked this post
    Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I'm still a red/blue generation guy. I also do like the Pokemon Stadium games. I am still a fan of those games personally.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information