AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FMA and FMAB: Not one is better

Member DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime has a reputation beyond repute DarkXAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2014 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smile FMA and FMAB: Not one is better

I have watch both of the anime. What is the difference for me? The time. The time you say? Yes the time. Other than that what is it? Nothing.
    They are both anime and have a good story. Ed is Ed,Al is Al.........the primal characters are there anyways.

Other then that......not mush difference.

What do you think?
    There are people in this world that enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bare solitude.

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Default Re: FMA and FMAB: Not one is better

I prefer the original because it has the Iron Blood Alchemist and Archer in it. It shocked me. The whole Series! There was nothing much to expect in "Brotherhood." Hughes still died.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member qjackson is on a distinguished road qjackson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 09:51 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bigthanurs

I liked both show's. At times I felt FMAB was just a updated animation on the first show. I do prefer the first show because the ending is not as generic as FMAB is.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2014 08:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

FMA for me. I like the music, the intro and the blood (loved the way Scar made peoples blood just spray kill bill style)

I like how there were mildy frightening moments in FMA like

when Rose's dead BF was turned into a bird zombie!! "Rose?"

However I absolutely hated wrath in FMA. So annoying he was always yelling and so stupid. It makes a lot of sense that Wrath would be Bradley. Who better to unleash his wrath than the Furor?

Also in FMAB I did really like Olivier Mira Armstrong, Ling, Lan Fan and Fu. I thought all those characters were really cool and I also liked how They showed the country as a larger place and introduced Grummand another good character.

FMAB seemed to try and play the tear jerker card every episode!! that annoyed me. I felt next to no attachment to Nina or Hughes but their deaths in FMA were much sadder.

Both are great series. Im glad to have watched both!
    Last edited by GuiltySpark; 10-19-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

The Manga. Whut?

I originally read the manga before watching the original series which disappointed me towards the end. Still fantastic but when I heard about brotherhood, I was so stoked. So I would have to say Brotherhood is better, just an opinion.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Who the hell do you think I am!? Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya has a reputation beyond repute Asseroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 12:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I read the manga first, so of course I prefer Brotherhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think FMA is funnier but FMAB has more action.

Member Ai-no-Miko is on a distinguished road Ai-no-Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2014 10:25 PM
    Threads

I didn't want to give Brotherhood a chance for the LONGEST time. I was determined that I would read the manga and watch the first anime as separate entities. I had seen the first anime long before I had even heard there was a manga so I was content with those two. Brotherhood seemed like another way to milk money from the franchise, and I hated the animation. I was like that for about 2 years before I was bored on a Friday night and decided to look it up on Netflix. I have to admit I became addicted to it, I felt like I HAD to see the next episode and was unbelievably compelled by the story line. I love the first series, and it's like an interesting, nostalgic side story for me, but Brotherhood is right up there too now. I would find it very hard to choose one over the other.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information