AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ice fairy versus ice fairy

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ice fairy versus ice fairy

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Yes, I agree. Random versus match up threads doesn't really generate discussions which makes it rather a silly thread. But it is still a thread regardless. You telling me to stop "contributing" on his dumb thread to build his confidence is what I did not agree on.

I don't even give a crap about the issues of the OP. I will still reply on this thread even if someone else created it instead of him. He just created a thread that I can reply to. I don't see what is wrong with that. But I think I am starting to understand your line of thinking here. Perhaps your discouragement was meant in order for the OP to stop posting anymore because of the idea of "no one gives a crap" thing. But I think those kind of anti posts is just as worse as contributing to his thread, even worse. If he's a troll, that is.
    Finally you get it. No doubt he's a troll though, though if by some chance he isnt then I feel sorta sorry. But anyways, respect returned. Though I cant promise Ill cut him slack.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 03-10-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Yes, I agree. Random versus match up threads doesn't really generate discussions which makes it rather a silly thread. But it is still a thread regardless. You telling me to stop "contributing" on his dumb thread to build his confidence is what I did not agree on.

I don't even give a crap about the issues of the OP. I will still reply on this thread even if someone else created it instead of him. He just created a thread that I can reply to. I don't see what is wrong with that. But I think I am starting to understand your line of thinking here. Perhaps your discouragement was meant in order for the OP to stop posting anymore because of the idea of "no one gives a crap" thing. But I think those kind of anti posts is just as worse as contributing to his thread, even worse. If he's a troll, that is.
    If he's a troll then I'm a monkey. The point is to try and get him to stop. He spams a ton of threads every few days. None of which serve any purpose. Some of which talk about illegal activities and all are just plain moronic. He's been banned countless times over the years across multiple accounts. Proven himself to be a liar and a hypocrite among other things. He has no credibility to stand on. He's earned what he's getting. He talks about rules and yet breaks them. So tell me, why should he be cut any slack?

3. Likes Anime Forum liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Finally you get it. No doubt he's a troll though, though if by some chance he isnt then I feel sorta sorry. But anyways, respect returned. Though I cant promise Ill cut him slack.
    Yep, finally. Though I am still unsure if you understand my line of thinking too. Doesn't matter. Just saying that calling names was really uncalled for. It's good to be aggressive but personal attacks isn't going to solve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    If he's a troll then I'm a monkey. The point is to try and get him to stop. He spams a ton of threads every few days. None of which serve any purpose. Some of which talk about illegal activities and all are just plain moronic. He's been banned countless times over the years across multiple accounts. Proven himself to be a liar and a hypocrite among other things. He has no credibility to stand on. He's earned what he's getting. He talks about rules and yet breaks them. So tell me, why should he be cut any slack?
    I wasn't implying on giving him any slack. Do whatever you want. I just treat thread like any other threads. I read and post on what interests me. And if I have any grudge to a user, I take it on his profile. Simple as that.

I guess his reputation is over the cliff because of all the treatments he receive on whatever he does. I'm not here that long so I don't know the history and I think its just a waste of time to know them. I just think exiling this guy is futile. Can't really do about it so I just let him be.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Periwinkle and Cirno would wipe each other out, in a sort of "mutually assured destruction".
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

6. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I think Periwinkle and Cirno would wipe each other out, in a sort of "mutually assured destruction".
    So you're taking to bumping year old threads you've made now, have you?

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nobody ever answered who would win this fight. So I decided to answer it myself.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

9. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Nobody ever answered who would win this fight. So I decided to answer it myself.
    And that matters why? Much like this thread I'm gonna say it doesn't. Right, let me just pluck a fairies wings and wish @Eris here.

EDIT: Since that is going to fail due to Eris being MIA I'll just poke Deathblade with a pointy stick.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-05-2014 at 12:42 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information