AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We need Animedude5555 back so Animeforum can live!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default We need Animedude5555 back so Animeforum can live!

Don't you guys get it?! @Animedude5555 hasn't posted in well over a week and what happens?! We are threatened with the potential end of Animeforum...Guys... Guys... think about it. Animeforum needs a randomfool at all times for it to live. It's like a sacrifice to some weird cryptic animefurry god. Throw on your tinfoil hats folks. We got to dive deep. Regardless, Animedude5555 come back! Come back home! You are our only hope...

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: We need Animedude5555 back so Animeforum can live!

I'm back, after having a temp ban issued against me, for having demonstrated the power of my tracking server by gathering up the IP addresses of anime forum members. It used an old trick used by advertizing companies. I had a 1x1 pixel invisible (fully transparent) PNG image which was being served by my own custom webserver. When embedding the image on a thread in this forum with IMG BBcode tags, the online action of automatically accessing the PNG image would send an HTTP request to my server, which then recorded the IP address as well as the Referrer and User-Agent HTTP header tags to a file. I then bragged on here about how I was now a ub3r and 1337 hacker, on the level of the NSA with my own power to gather metadata from online users, including posting a log of my gathered metadata in the thread. The thread was deleted, and I created a thread complaining about its deletion. That thread was then deleted and I got banned.

That ban is over now.

Sorry guys that I was gone so long. It couldn't be helped. I don't have the power to make the admins not ban me.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

3. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He lives!

Praise the sun!
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

why were you collecting metadata? that's like arguably the most pointless thing ever
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    why were you collecting metadata? that's like arguably the most pointless thing ever
    I did because I could, and because the NSA can and does, and that makes me like ub3r 1337 h4x0rz.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

7. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I did because I could, and because the NSA can and does, and that makes me like ub3r 1337 h4x0rz.
    So, gathering information that anybody can gather and that is completely accessible to every member of staff on this forum is "ub3r 1337 h4x0rz."?

Oh look, this script that anybody can use knows your IP address!

You're welcome.

Oh, if someone has that little script that has the penguin with a sign telling you stuff about computers? Please send. I can't find it.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

9. Thanks wolfgirl90 thanked for this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Animedude5555, The collector of peoples computer IPs

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Animedude5555, The collector of peoples computer IPs
    I also gathered User-Agent header from the HTTP request, which told me the browser, and sometimes even the OS or even the brand of mobile device being used to access the page. It also gathered the Referrer header, which gave me a bit of info at how the page was arrived at. Whether it was directly, or whether a reply to the thread had just been made, etc. And by correlating the times on the metadata gathered, by the times associated with when posts showed up on the forum, it could guess who's IP address was associated with various usernames on the forum. Also if I ever decided to go more widespread with my operation (posting my 1x1 pixel tracking pic in other places on the net that allowed users to embed pics directly like other forums), the referrer header would tell me which webpage on which website was accessed at a given time with the other info, I could tell who accessed it by IP address, and even what browser (and possibly OS and possibly even computer or mobile device brand and model) that person was using. By tracking what IP address visited what forums over a long period of time, I could eventually build profiles of many many many many online users, and determine the personal interests of whoever may be operating those computers tracked (a lot of visits to various fashion forums would tell me the user at that IP address was interested in fashion, and if there were a lot of visits to anime forums, it would tell me that they were really into anime).

You see it's more than just IP address gathered. My tracking server (a customized webserver I wrote in VB6) that is hosting the tracking pic (an old trick used by online ad companies to determine the interests of various internet users, that doesn't even require cookies to be used) is capable of building personal interest profiles based on IP address (if I ever used it to its full potential) just like the NSA has been doing (and many ad agencies before them). It's a LOT more powerful than "just getting IP addresses". The only thing it can't do that the NSA probably COULD do is to actually figure out the real person behind the computer at each IP address.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

It's a LOT more powerful than "just getting IP addresses". The only thing it can't do that the NSA probably COULD do is to actually figure out the real person behind the computer at each IP address.
    Then your ub3r 1337 h4x0rz status is pointless. The "skills" you have mentioned take a few hours to learn and learned by virtually any (high school) student involved in any way with cyber security. Buying 20 chicken nuggets is better than buying 5, but both are useless compared to cooking a roasted chicken.

It is 2014. Get a grip.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

13. Likes (_YvOnSo_) liked this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    What is this sorcery?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Like this, @Ranshiin ?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

As it happens to be 'ugly.ted' has not posted yet in this thread, so in his honor 'Yo, I'm naked'.
    Other than that, I don't mind having animedude arround it's a nice change of pace here and there, not to fond of the metadata collecting though. Kind off useless and childish imo.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

tl;dr
    Wow, so you know what browser and OS I use? Congratulations for being a minefield of absolutely useless knowledge that nobody cares about.

You're like, the only person in the whole world that cares about whether someone uses Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Mac OS-X. And another thing - good luck tracing my IP address, because it doesn't even resolve anywhere remotely close to where I live. In fact, it doesn't even resolve to my own country. Oh, and on that note the IP address you POTENTIALLY got from me with your pathetic little embedded image php script? I'm on a dynamic lease. So that IP's going to resolve somewhere else, if it even gets anywhere near where it's meant to.

On the other hand, every time you post or are even online on this forum I can view your IP address, user agent, OS, browser version ... Oh, isn't that the -same- stuff that you're hyping yourself up about being able to get hold of? Stuff that makes you so 'uber leet haxors'?

As Doge would say. Wow. Such user. Much mainstream. So overrate.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Like this, @Ranshiin ?
    Nope. Wrong penguin.

Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

you know you're a creeper when......

when you collect other peoples metadata lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you know you're a creeper when......

when you collect other peoples metadata lol
    You know you're a creeper when.......

the mere act of someone walking near you causes you to explode.

20. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He's back? Praise da lord mang!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

sorry international, and most posters to this thread, gotta disagree. animedude isn't funny, his posts are pointless and his attempts to seem cool are laughable. i suppose some people get a kick out of railing on him for his attention-grabbing antics, but i could live without him.

have fun knowing what kind of phone i use, weirdo.

23. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

We all know he comes back eventually, even after a dozen (plus) bans. He's like an internet-savvy cockroach.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    We all know he comes back eventually, even after a dozen (plus) bans. He's like an internet-savvy cockroach.
    Except he's not internet-savvy. He's Google-savvy, and even my Nan is Google-savvy. Psh, puh-lease. It's nothing to get all bigged-up about, really.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

AnimeDude is gone? Let's party!
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who said I was gone?

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Except he's not internet-savvy. He's Google-savvy, and even my Nan is Google-savvy. Psh, puh-lease. It's nothing to get all bigged-up about, really.
    But he is a cockroach.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    sorry international, and most posters to this thread, gotta disagree. animedude isn't funny, his posts are pointless and his attempts to seem cool are laughable. i suppose some people get a kick out of railing on him for his attention-grabbing antics, but i could live without him.

have fun knowing what kind of phone i use, weirdo.
    His attempts to seem cool are laughable? Wouldn't that mean he is funny in one way?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    His attempts to seem cool are laughable? Wouldn't that mean he is funny in one way?
    i thought someone might pick up on that. it's not a ha-ha funny, it's a derisive funny. like, not the kind of funny you look for in your daily life.

i don't understand people's support of ad, even if it's ironic. he's the most intentionally lame dude i've ever seen on a forum, and he goes out of his way to be a sh*tty poster. people seem to like him because they enjoy poking fun at him, but that bag of laughs died for me ages ago.

he's not even annoying or irritating, which is a troll's goal to be. he's just... pointless.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I regret everything for making this thread

Closed Thread

Thread Information