AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Personality test

Threaded View

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Personality test

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    For me, just because some people post things very often in the net doesn't mean that they are extroverts in real life. Some people have different persona on the net and in real life. As for the test, most people would use their real life persona's thoughts as opposed to online ones. I'm not saying they are fakes. I'm just saying that it's more comfortable to interact in the net than face to face with people, so that's probably why we have more introverts than extroverts on the net.

It's a good thing though that the test has %, because it means that even if you get introvert personality, it only means you tend to be more of an introvert than an extrovert. It doesn't mean that you're completely introvert though. So I don't see a bias in that.
    This is completely true for me! I'm pretty extroverted on the 'net, but in real life I'm pretty shy most of the time. I can be extroverted in real life, but mostly around my family and close friends. Most of the time I'm just a quiet person.
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 04-04-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Was vain and said 'completely true for me me xD'

Thread Information