Hi, guys!

As if it's not obvious enough by looking at my posting status, I'm brand spankin' new.

I'm a college student and manage my own store normally, but I've got a broken ankle at the present moment so I'm stuck at home.

My current interests include crossword puzzles, knitting and crochet, making 8-bit goodies out of perler beads (or melty beads), total nerdy craft projects, and watching more tv than is healthy for a person. Not like I have many other options at the moment

I'm a total Toonami Faithful, and I spend my Saturday nights watching and Tweeting along with the other Faithfuls. I'm spl132db there if you wish to join the party!

My all time favorite anime is Witch Hunter Robin, and my favorite manga at the moment is Sailor Moon (I'm reliving childhood memories). I've put more hours than necessary in FFX, and I love the Ace Attorney series. My husband knows to leave me alone when I'm playing Pokemon, and I give him the same courtesy when he's playing Call of Duty.

I've got three step-children who are also learning to love anime and manga. So far my step-daughter has been the most receptive. She's got her own mini collection of Sailor Moon manga, and she does my nerdy craft projects with me.

TV wise, I'm a dedicated Whovian and you better not call me when The Walking Dead is on. I'll give you a what for if you do that XD

That pretty much sums up my current situation at the moment

I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm hoping to meet some friends with the same interests. There aren't many in my podunk town that enjoy what I love.