AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [March 2013] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Wallpaper of the Month [March 2013] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: Moderator @Feferi

YAY! It's March!!! Do you know what that means?!?? It means that our lovely resident Art Forums mod Feferi (seung-li) has a birthday this month! To celebrate I'll dedicate this months WOTM to her. So make her a wallpaper you think she'd like.

Here's her quote from secret santa
    I love KPop, Asians, Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Homestuck, SNSD's Tiffany, 4minute's Hyuna, pink, girly things, fashion, glamour, etc.
    Anyone can give me something I don't normally have or whatever. Like... I really hope it would look nice, too. ^^;
    Keep in mind it has to follow rule number 5 so some of these won't be accepted. But they are still listed just in case you might be confused as to what she likes.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
    1. The wallpaper must be your own work (if not you get the boot );
    2. The wallpaper must not be already on AW;
    3. Animation may not be used;
    4. Hentai will not be accepted, however mild ecchi is allowed;
    5. Only anime/manga, games, or a show that already has a category will be accepted;
    6. Allowed sizes are 4:3 (minimum 1280x960), 5:4 (minimum 1280x1024), 5:3 (wide screen, minimum 1280x768), 16:9 (wide screen, minimum 1280x720) and 16:10 (wide screen, minimum 1280x800). There is no top limit, just keep it within the aspect ratios (more info about the ratios here)!!!
    7. All entries must have "Animewallpapers.com" along with your forum name on the bottom of your entry (all of the submissions will be uploaded on the site);
    8. All posts must include the anime/game name the characters on their wallpaper are from. If the characters don't belong anywhere categorize them as "Miscellaneous";
    9. All posts must include the links to the original stocks used;
    10. You are allowed to submit only one wallpaper, however you can submit more different aspect ratios of the same wallpaper;
    11. You can change your wallpaper as many times as you wish until we close the submission thread (this thread) by editing your post;
    12. By entering, you are giving the Anime Globe Productions LLC irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).

OTHER INFO:
    • Submissions are to be submitted into this thread;
    • This thread is for submissions and questions only. Each post without a submission or a question posted will be deleted and depending of the moderator's decision, the user may receive an infraction. Comments will be allowed in the results thread;
    • The submissions will be compared to the AW.com regulations before the voting starts;
    • The submission thread closes March 31st;
    • For stocks check the Resources sticky or the Uploads subforum (don't forget to give appropriate credit on the wallpaper for extractions used).

THE PRIZES:
    1st place: $25 Amazon/iTunes gift certificate (the winner will decide which of the two options they want);
    2nd place:* Blind Box Hello Kitty Cake Shop
    Attachment 74547
    (Blind box meaning randomly 1 of the 8 possible choices shown above)
    3rd place: See who left reputation (from the AF shop).

* Requires the winner to provide a valid United States address where the prize will be submitted to. If you do not have a valid US address then you'll be offered a $10 Amazon gift card. If the prize is declined, it'll go to the third place winner, and so on.

Staff choice: a tag and the badge

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-31-2013 at 11:15 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

2. Likes Meenah liked this post
    Junior Member icban is an unknown quantity at this point icban's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 03:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: icban

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [March 2013] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

k, I wanted to submit a wall paper I made for my self cause I thought it was pretty. It's from the Anime "Wallflower" also know as "Perfect Girl Evolution". Not quite sure if I posted this right :P. Don't know if this pic is considered bloody or not so sorry if I was suppose to put a warning on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pge_by_icban.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	75201  

4. Dislikes Tsumiru disliked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [March 2013] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Quote Originally Posted by icban View Post
    k, I wanted to submit a wall paper I made for my self cause I thought it was pretty. It's from the Anime "Wallflower" also know as "Perfect Girl Evolution". Not quite sure if I posted this right :P. Don't know if this pic is considered bloody or not so sorry if I was suppose to put a warning on it.
    Well the theme was for a wallpaper to be made with Ferferi in mind and not yourself 0.o I'll have to think about this and come back to it.... Also would need the stock used if I decide to approve it

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@icban the verdict of your WP is the following

1. Doesn't match the theme
    2. Poor quality: Enllarged jagged, pixelated scan

So therefor I'll have to decline your submission.

Thank you for understanding and please feel free to resubmit a different entry before the deadline.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I hope the mod. like it

anime: misc.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	flower_girl_anime_render_by_rawr_beckah-d5n6206.png
Views:	1901
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	75242

Name:	wall_march_flowers.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	75241

8. Likes Skilero liked this post
    Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Anime: Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Ratio: 16:10

Renders:
    1: Aang) http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/gal...-Ma-101564.htm
    2: The Four Nations Logos) http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki
    3: Show Logo) http://logos.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	q.png‎
Views:	98
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	75245  

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2021 10:15 AM
    Threads

First time working with big a image....

Render
    Last edited by Kāito; 03-27-2013 at 06:56 AM.

"I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream...."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kāito View Post
    First time working with big images....

Render

Rejected for the following reasons:
    *Not a valid wallpaper size
    *Missing (Animewallpers.com) on our submission
    *Too simple- Extraction on a background

Feel free to edit your wallpaper or create a new one and resubmit.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2021 10:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post

Rejected for the following reasons:
    *Not a valid wallpaper size
    *Missing (Animewallpers.com) on our submission
    *Too simple- Extraction on a background

Feel free to edit your wallpaper or create a new one and resubmit.
    * The size is 1280x960 which i thought is allowed
    * Look at the guitar.... it's not so noticeable but it's there
    * Ahh ... i see your point,the render should be focal point but again with such a dimension to put more stuff and point out render kinda problematic (hmm lack experience in the kind of art :/)
    Last edited by Kāito; 03-27-2013 at 08:16 AM.

"I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream...."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kāito View Post
    * The size is 1280x960 which i thought is allowed
    * Look at the guitar.... it's not so noticeable but it's there
    * Ahh ... i see your point,the render should be focal point but again with such a dimension to put more stuff and point out render kinda problematic (hmm lack experience in the kind of art :/)
    *1024x768 is the size I have for it.
    *There still needs to be more work going on than just a render put onto a background. It's a two step process. Feel free to edit your wallpaper or create a new one and resubmit.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Name:	HomestuckWallpaper copy.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	754.4 KB
ID:	75295
    Series: Homestuck
    Character: Feferi Peixes

Vector:
    http://kisaragi-zeet.deviantart.com/...253A1364420189

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Just a few more days left to enter!!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Closed Thread

Thread Information