AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOC: The Tale Of Eleven Suns

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default OOC: The Tale Of Eleven Suns

Post questions and stuff as usual. I would love questions and anything possible.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OOC: The Tale Of Eleven Suns

Looks like you're off to a good start based on the sign in thread. Good luck!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thank you Sunny Side I really hope all goes well for this one.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

I'm just going to clarify some things about my character, because I'm sure someone will mention them eventually.
    1) Sil's Aethersight- This allows Sil to read the flow of energy in the beings around him
    and allows him to communicate with spirits as part of his abilities. What Aethersight doesn't allow is for him to see obstacles and objects, especially those that don't give off energy. Also, Sil can't perceive enemies that aren't alive or dead, such as (if they exist in this rp) undead creatures, constructs, golems, and elementals (to name a few). For a similar reason he is unable to view his surrounding environment normally. In circumstances where he is unable to see those types of things, he taps into Avionne's senses to form a sort of echolocation, except for energy instead of sound.

2} Avionne- As I stated in the RP, Avionne has no physical body, therefore can't interact with the environment normally. She can see the world, but due to that fact that she dwells in a spirit veil, most living beings are distorted and semitransparent to her. Avi can hear voices but this is simply because of her connection with Sil. Most importantly Avionne is unable to attack enemies alongside Sil, save for the rare spirit or shade that may try to possess or kill him.

3) Sil's curse- The demonic chains that are attached to Sil's soul drain his energy slowly and constantly, and without Avionne's presence and assistance, he would have been dead long ago. The chains do not grant him any additional power, and may only occasionally manifest themselves when he uses his abilities.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Not sure if I should make a post or let the introductions continue. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 03-03-2013 at 06:48 PM.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Well, Kira447 and Folter haven't posted yet, and Light Buster and Nespa haven't had their characters introduce themselves, so I'm not sure. It's up to you really, since they'll all be introduced to each other eventually anyway, I'm sure.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday and tonight, I will make a post tonight no doubt!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information