AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: who

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • kyo

1 25.00%
  • rough

0 0%
  • nagisa

2 50.00%
  • kotmi

1 25.00%
  • tomoyo

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lets say you were tomoya from clannad who would you chose?

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 05:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default lets say you were tomoya from clannad who would you chose?

im going to have to say katomi she is just cute
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 01:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

Default Re: lets say you were tomoya from clannad who would you chose?

I personally have to go with Nagisa.

I always though Tomoya's girlfriend/wife and such should be someone who can heal the broken, tired and worn spirit he is. Life has just beaten him down year after year, and he needs someone, anyone, to heal his heart, and a girlfriend is the person person to do so.

I think Kyou just doesn't have the personality to heal Tomoya. She is more of a typical (still a great character; it's Clannad) tsundere, who would just break him down even more. Kotomi and Tomoyo are pretty much as broken as him, even if in other ways, so they couldn't heal him like he needs when they don't have enough strength to heal themselves, let alone Tomoya. Ryou is similar to Nagisa, but she is underdeveloped and overly dependent on Kyou.

Nagisa has the perfect mix of sweet and caring enough to heal him, but troubled enough to understand his pain. I just think that they work, and they need one another to keep each other together. Nagisa has the power to patch his broken spirit, and he becomes her metaphorical backbone. Any other girl would have tipped his balance in the wrong way, breaking him down more than fixing him up.

(Keep in mind, this is my opinion and you don't have to agree. This is just my reasoning on why I think he picked Nagisa. So please don't get on my back if you don't agree; I don't expect you to)
    Last edited by GaHoolianGirl100; 08-16-2013 at 05:22 AM.
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

3. Likes Akio-sempai, Ceris liked this post
    Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Default Re: lets say you were tomoya from clannad who would you chose?

I have to say, you'd win any argument on this topic with that post. I liked other girls more than Nagisa (Ryou was my favorite) but Nagisa [i]is[/] the perfect match for Tomoya for the exact reason you stated. Ryou is too weak, Kyou is too aggressive, Kotomi wasn't supportive enough, and I don't remember too much about Tomoyo (it's been a while.)

If you discount Tomoya's weakness, the best choices were Nagisa or Kotomi. Both characters deserve support, Kotomi more so. Nagisa is a very kind person who needed someone kind in return. Kotomi on the other hand needed the actual support someone can give. To argue against the other girls, Tomoyo was already setting up her life, Kyou as well. And Ryou had Kyou to take care of her.

Lastly, personal opinion: Ryou because she was too damn cute lol.

Fuko not included since she's a comic relief character. Also, I don't remember the series too well, as I said I don't really remember much about Tomoyo, I vaguely remember Kotomi, and I remember Ryou and Kyou's special episode.

5. Thanks GaHoolianGirl100 thanked for this post
    Likes GaHoolianGirl100 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information