AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Hello my name is Art.

Threaded View

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello my name is Art.

20 years of age, and just now realizing that I share almost no common interests with my group of friends. Almost 21 and all I hear from everyone is; Lets drink, pick up chicks, hit the clubs. Don't get me wrong, they are good people and I enjoy hanging out with them. But a big part of my life is Anime/Mangas/Rpgs... Really sucks when I just watched and awesome show, or finished an amazing game... and i'm so psyched about it, but I have no one to talk to about it. If I mention it to my friends they just look at me strange "o.O" and tell me to stop watching cartoons -.-

So yah, I found myself here tonight lol. I'm trying to find friends that share my same interests. Soooooooo... if you are reading this then you are probably a like minded individual, I'd like to talk to ya ;D send me a message if you feel like it. I'll talk to anyone about anythin

Edit: Just finished Persona 3, ;_; most depressing game ever...

My Favorite Anime Series would have to be:
    The .Hacks, I'm been addicted to it... even playing .hack//link for psp -.- and I have no clue whats going on cuz I don't read Japanese ( I'm making up what they are saying in my head lmao)
    Favorite Anime:
    Flcl, short & sweet, and hooked me onto a lifetime of watching anime (My first anime)
    Last edited by KingArt; 02-23-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Thread Information