AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xbox 720

Senior Member Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon American Flag Ribbon Bob
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ghost212010

Default Xbox 720

As an Xbox fan im truly happy to hear the great news about the new Xbox 720 i hope that it gets the best review's and i hope it brings the best Game Experience to all Xbox fan's including myself Long live Xbox Forever. Best System made my opinion of course

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

I heard it mite be called Xbox infinity. Still waiting to hear. Tho it won't be out untill Xmas or later. :c

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Xbox 720

I actually heard beforehand (but only remembered recently) that Microsoft may be planning to simply call the new Xbox 'Xbox' (instead of Xbox 720 or whatever the other rumors are regarding it).

Even so, given that Sony plan to launch the PS4 sometime around winter this year (what with them having officially announced the console already, see PS4 thread), I'm going to assume that Microsoft will be unveiling more about the console at E3 this year; I haven't really paid any attention to E3 recently (aside from NFS:MW last year, and Trackmania 2 the year before that) so I'll be intending to keep an eye on the Microsoft conferences when the time comes around, as I'm sure many people will be as many will be eager to see what sort of tech they come up with and what features their new console should have.

I daresay it won't be in the same league as the PS4 (it's mooted to have only 5 cores, again ... something I recall now that I heard before but can't remember when) so it's evidently not going to be up to part with the PS4 from the get-go, most likely - much with how the 360 is technologically inferior to the PS3. The one advantage Microsoft had (in the form of the 360 being easier to develop for due to it being far similar to home desktop hardware than the PS3 was) is now gone since we know the PS4 will be using PC-like tech to make it easier for devs to code games for it; the most major drawback on the PS3 which resulted in a lot of cross-console games running worse on the hardware. However, I've always been in the camp of 'gameplay over graphics' so I don't mind if the PS4 will have the jump, graphically, so long as the games and support on it are up to par.

Still ... it's going to be tough. I'm looking forwards to what the comparisons between the two consoles will be; I'm discounting the WiiU since it's been proven to be ... something of a flop ... and it's been out a few months already. I'm still undecided on which console I will be backing and will remain that way until Microsoft gives further details on the console, which will as I said probably occur at E3 this year.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon American Flag Ribbon Bob
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ghost212010

That sounds like awesome Xbox i hope can come out strong and give out the best system for all xbox fans to enjoy and play all day i just hope they come out with a new game for it when they release it so they have a game for it i know they will have the other games sure but i just want something new to come with the Xbox too

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    That sounds like awesome Xbox i hope can come out strong and give out the best system for all xbox fans to enjoy and play all day i just hope they come out with a new game for it when they release it so they have a game for it i know they will have the other games sure but i just want something new to come with the Xbox too
    I'm sure there will be some console-exclusive launch titles, much as I think there will be some current Xbox titles pimped up for the new console - I've heard for example that Criterion are working on a new Need for Speed game, which will likely launch with the new console. I've also heard Codemasters may port Grid 2 to it, but I can only speculate given the lack of information available on the new console.

We will find out at E3, I guess.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2021 10:15 AM
    Threads

why 720 ? was it officially announced ? anyway i look forward to it,cannot say i'm a big fan of that console but i'm interested in the new Xbox

Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 10:40 AM
    Threads

I'm curious to see what Microsoft has to show, given that Sony made the first move Microsoft will present a lot of similarities with what we've heard so far on PS4. For now Microsoft has an advantage, it knows what Sony is bringing so i'm again, curious to see what Microsoft will do (and i'd to see what games they will put out).

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Ya I think the advantages of coming out second are interesting just because you would know what youre up against but getting to the finish line first is very important with regards to establishing your customer base. The main problem at the release of PS3 was the price. It was way more expensive than 360 was. If Sony figures all that out and releases PS4 for around 350 or 400 and a decent bundle pack as well they will have a much better launch than last time.

Xbox needs to make the wait worth it and promise an economic price if they want to hold people off from buying PS4 out of sheer haste

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information