AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: W.i.t.c.h.

Threaded View

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 08:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default W.i.t.c.h.

I just finished watching season-1 of this Disney-made anime*. It was epic. I mean it is as good most (and better than many) anime I've seen from Japan.

You GOTTA WATCH THIS! It is so FREAKING EPIC! PLEASE WATCH THIS! If you don't you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING! TOO EPIC TO MISS!!!! And now that I've finished season-1 I'm gonna start on season-2. I bet it's gonna be at least as good!

How to get copies of it though? If lucky and one is in stock, you can get some of the DVDs on Amazon or Ebay. Unfortunately it's no longer on the air in the US, and the DVDs (at least in the US) are no longer in print (and in the US season1 only I think, was released on DVD, but in the UK both seasons made it to DVD). So buying used DVDs is the best way to go for watching this. Also, a ripping/pirate group calling itself "dummy" has taken recordings from the actual TV broadcasts of ALL the eps (back when they were on TV in the US), for BOTH seasons 1 and 2 (and in VERY high quality too I might add) and uploaded it as a torrent. As I don't condone piracy I won't give any links or URLs, but if you really want to go this route, you should remember one thing that will help in Google searches: the name of the group that made these TV recording rips is called "dummy".

*And yes I call it "anime" not "cartoon" even though its "producer" is Disney, a "western" company, because a number of characters are blatantly drawn in anime-style, and many others are obviously a cross between western animation and Japanese animation styles (and very few are completely of a purely western animation style, unlike most other Disney productions who's characters almost all were drawn in a "western" animation style). For example, Prince Phobos I swear looked like a character out of YuGiOh, I mean drawn in that same style if not the exact same likeness of a specific YuGiOh character. And Will's mother I swear looks exactly like a another specific anime character I've seen somewhere before (though I can't quite put my finger on it). Not to mention, at least one of the studios working on it (there were at least 3 or 4 different animation studios that worked on the actual animation on behalf of Disney) was an Asian (thought not Japanese) animation studio. Thus my placement in General Anime section on these forums rather than the Western Cartoons section.
    Last edited by abcdefgh12345678; 02-21-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Thread Information