AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ohaio! :)

Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Ohaio! :)

Hi guys and girls,

Since i've been interested in anime/manga since the DBZ era, i just thought why not join an anime forum xD

I hope to get to know more interesting anime worth watching, and of course to get know more nice people through the amazing thing called the internet

Anime/manga that i watched:

- DBZ (the anime that everybody must watch)
    - DBGT (watched it recently, kinda lame compared to Z)
    - Bleach (great anime, first one to watch in japanese. Sucks that the anime isn't airing!)
    - Deathnote (short but sweet)
    - Code Geass (OMG what a series, watched season 1/2)
    - Digimon (enjoyed the series as a kid, watched seasons 1 through 5)
    - Shaman King (how could i forget this, loved it as a kid)
    - Yu-Gi-Oh (the card game is pure awesomeness, watched the first series, aswell as the GX series)
    - Akira (the movie only)

Currently watching One Piece, i'm at episode 490ish, also i'm reading Psyren. I did watched a little Naruto but i didn't like it that much. I also watched a bit of Gundam back in the day, need to watch it through though..
    Last edited by Appy; 02-18-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ohaio! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Appy View Post
    Hi guys and girls,

Since i've been interested in anime/manga since the DBZ era, i just thought why not join an anime forum xD

I hope to get to know more interesting anime worth watching, and of course to get know more nice people through the amazing thing called the internet

Anime/manga that i watched:

- DBZ (the anime that everybody must watch)
    - DBGT (watched it recently, kinda lame compared to Z)
    - Bleach (great anime, first one to watch in japanese. Sucks that the anime isn't airing!)
    - Deathnote (short but sweet)
    - Code Geass (OMG what a series, watched season 1/2)
    - Digimon (enjoyed the series as a kid, watched seasons 1 through 5)

Currently watching One Piece, i'm at episode 490ish, also i'm reading Psyren. I did watched a little Naruto but i didn't like it that much.

New member!

Welcome to the forum!

I did watched a little Naruto but i didn't like it that much.
    *hurt*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

3. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehe, it's all subjective, you could not like one of the series mentioned, how hard did it hurt?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hehe, it's all subjective, you could not like one of the series mentioned
    Well, I like Bleach because of Grimmjow. *nosebleeds*

how hard did it hurt?
    I am so hurt right now that all the colours in the world have disappeared, all the angels in the heaven cries and all the unicorns have lost their candy. Trust me, even the pope had to quit his job since the world is now so hurt. Just because of you.

You should be ashamed and start to watch Naruto again.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I probably will at some point, a lot of people tell me that Naruto is worth watching, as mentioned i'm watching OP atm, the Marineford war was so worth watching!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I probably will at some point, a lot of people tell me that Naruto is worth watching, as mentioned i'm watching OP atm, the Marineford war was so worth watching!
    A little friendly tip from a member to another is that when you reply to people in threads, either write their names with a @ infront like this @Appy or click on "reply with quote" that is under their post to the right and write under that one, that way they will get a notification and they will see that someone has replied to them / and where.

I am feeling so helpful right now ^__^

Anway, just let me know if you have any questions about this site.
    Hope that you'll stay here with us!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

8. Thanks GuiltySpark thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    A little friendly tip from a member to another is that when you reply to people in threads, either write their names with a @ infront like this @Appy or click on "reply with quote" that is under their post to the right and write under that one, that way they will get a notification and they will see that someone has replied to them / and where.

I am feeling so helpful right now ^__^

Anway, just let me know if you have any questions about this site.
    Hope that you'll stay here with us!
    Sorry 'bout that

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry 'bout that
    No need for that! I didn't mind it, just thought it could help you. :-)

---------- Post added 02-19-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-18-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Also @Appy Shaman King and Yu-Gi-Oh! =

Ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

http://yugiohabridged.com/index.php

Song from that wonderful version:

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No need for that! I didn't mind it, just thought it could help you. :-)

---------- Post added 02-19-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-18-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Also @Appy Shaman King and Yu-Gi-Oh! =

Ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

http://yugiohabridged.com/index.php

Song from that wonderful version:

No, actually i didn't watch yugioh abridged. The song was kinda funny lol, random song is random xD

12. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Yay I'm not the only one that dislikes naruto now welcome buddie!! But to become my friend u must love Darker then black >.> its a requirement xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Yay I'm not the only one that dislikes naruto now welcome buddie!! But to become my friend u must love Darker then black >.> its a requirement xD
    Hehe, thanks . I actually never heard of darker then black, i'll put it on my to watchlist

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hehe, thanks . I actually never heard of darker then black, i'll put it on my to watchlist
    DOOO ITTT!!!
    Here's the plot.. "AWESOME".. thats all it says >.<
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker View Post
    i love Syndicate he's super cute.
    Thanks love bug.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks love bug.
    Saekki I didn't say that.
    hella

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker View Post
    Saekki I didn't say that.
    You were totally thinking it >.>

:S

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Riiiight.
    hella

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker:2748821

Riiiight.
    Feelings = hurt.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DOOO ITTT!!!
    Here's the plot.. "AWESOME".. thats all it says >.<
    RAAARGH haha i'll guess i have to watch some darker then black later on this evening xD

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, actually i didn't watch yugioh abridged. The song was kinda funny lol, random song is random xD
    Then watch it! \(^▽^)/

Come on, I know you want to. :>

Oh btw, have you ever watched Hetalia?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there and welcome to the forum

Hehe thanks, i'm enjoying the forums so far

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.

Than i must be good guy Gregg, since i already took a look because i wanted to add a signature, but apparently that is possible after a week after registering :P

Then watch it! \(^^)/

Come on, I know you want to. :>

Oh btw, have you ever watched Hetalia?
    I got a whole list of anime to watch, i'll check what Hetalia is all about and see if it's worthwhile

DBZ abridged is also funny as hell xD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information