AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: do u think anime is useful in life ???? well if yes, how ??

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: do u think anime is useful in life ???? well if yes, how ??

Useful? Maybe. It passes time like any other form of entertainment, so sorta. You could also argue it teaches you some about the Japanese culture, which "may" be useful somewhat depending on the situation.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Too bad. You're no fun to argue with at all. You overlook all of the important stuff. Tisk tisk tisk.
    Your personal definition does not make me wrong. I answered on the text book definition because it matters to me. It doesn't matter to me if you care. Opinions are assholes. You want to argue on behalf of your opinion, and I want to argue on behalf of the definition. Neither one of us will change our opinion and that's why it's called an argument.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Your personal definition does not make me wrong. I answered on the text book definition because it matters to me. It doesn't matter to me if you care. Opinions are assholes. You want to argue on behalf of your opinion, and I want to argue on behalf of the definition. Neither one of us will change our opinion and that's why it's called an argument.
    You're trying to say that my veiwpoint makes me wrong. Is that not exactly what you think I'm doing to you?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Gir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 12:44 AM
    Threads

I think that any anime is better than most of current TV shows. Most of them have a hidden message or a special character that teaches you something. Or maybe not, but they are very different from one another, not like TV shows in which you can always see a similar pattern. I like anime because it makes me happy, and when I found this forum it made me feel even happier, because when I watched it, I saw I was part of something very big and that I was not the only one who liked it (which in my town, I am :'c).

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

well the point of living is to try and be happy right?

so if anime makes you happy, then it is useful
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Junior Member Mega_Toast is on a distinguished road Mega_Toast's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2013 10:46 PM
    In a far-away galaxy, sitting on some alien's breakfast plate.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hellbird2

In my life, there are a lot of things that make me happy, and a lot of things that make me sad.

Anime is definitely one of the happy things that I found. Not that it doesn't make me sad as well sometimes.

I think it has improved my life. It's definitely better than the crap they air on American television. Rather than trying to entertains us with farting characters and pointless explosions, as well as having almost no continuous plot lines.
    Anime is the exact opposite of that, it entertains us with solid plot lines, comedy that (for the most part) is not completely mindless, and by teaching life lessons. It has definitely improved my life.

Now, don't get me wrong here. I'm not bashing all American animation, it's just that most new cartoons these days are so stupid.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I've found that anime can be a good emotional outlet. If you aren't feeling alright, just pop in a tearjerker and let it all out. And it helps too if you are in a "falling out" with someone. I've watched Clannad one time, and before the episode even finished, I called my friend up crying and apologizing not even caring who was right and wrong in our dispute. Anime always seems to stir your emotions in a good way.

Junior Member KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang has a reputation beyond repute KrazyFang's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 11:53 PM
    Threads

I don't think anime has helped me at all, if anything, its made me more awkward, more of a pervert and more of a shut in. But that ok with me.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

well, i wouldn't have strongly been motivated to learn japanese if it weren't for anime and now i live in japan. but strangely enough, i don't actively watch anime anymore
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Member Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy has a reputation beyond repute Slyy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2013 07:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xRUBIXNOOB

Without sounding weird watching anime really changed my whole outlook on relationships in a good way.

Junior Member hatersgonnahatemeh is on a distinguished road hatersgonnahatemeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 11:45 PM
    Threads

no, no entertainment is useful in life.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information