AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow of the Colossus

Junior Member Wander the Colossi Slayer is on a distinguished road Wander the Colossi Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Shadow of the Colossus

It's a game that is rather off the beaten track for many gamers. It's an adventure game like none other in the fact that their are only sixteen battle scenarios that occur within the game itself. The kicker though, is that each of the sixteen battles is a boss fight with a colossi, hence the name Shadow of the Colossus.

The game centers around young man named Wander who is attempting to revive his deceased love (implied) Mono by completing the task set forth to him by Dormin (Nimrod spelled back words, was a king who was murdered and cut up into pieces) to kill sixteen colossi that are keeping said entity trapped.

Getting to the colossi is easy at times, other than the occassional mountain in the way. But each battle has enough going on to get your blood pumping when you realize that your grip gauge is getting close to depleting and it took you nearly fifteen minutes to get onto the colossi and it only requires a finishing stab.

The game is magnificent in its scenery and the rendition of each of the Colossi.

I won't spoil anymore, but I can say you'll want to face each of them over and over because it makes you feel cooler than a god to slay a colossi. Trust me, I get the feeling each time I conquer the things.

(This is a cursory thread about the game that discusses more than just the game. I want theory and plot, humor and understanding in all posts. I want this to be memorable for all involved. I also didn't know that there were other threads on SotC, so forgive me.)
    Last edited by Wander the Colossi Slayer; 06-10-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Explaining the extra SotC Thread and Mission Statement

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Shadow of the Colossus

It's good but I like Ico more.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

This game is like 8 or 9 years old. So i can promise you that every theory or possible conversation about it has already happened. Very good game, no doubt. But theres just nothing left to say about it.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member Ghost- is on a distinguished road Ghost-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

My favorite fight is the eagle looking collosus. So much fun that. Did you find the Easter eggs by the way?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information