AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is pretty.

Hybrid View

Member livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 11:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Madi-chan

Red face This is pretty.

I've just been sat here, looking at the board's different skins.

Aaaanyway... Hello there. I tend to avoid "big" forums but figured I needed somewhere to let out my anime feelings again.

You can call me Madi. I like anime (surprise, surprise~), music, reading, my beloved PS3 and cake. I am presently watching One Piece (Chopper, stop being so cute!) and reading Immortal Rain. My favourite anime is probably Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) for reasons that should not need explaining. I draw a little. That being said, I'm not especially creative...

As expected, I am talking far too much and my introduction is starting to drag!

Hi again. ^_______^

Senior Member rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00 has much to be proud of rukA00's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Scorpio Pizza Orange Dango
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2016 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: This is pretty.

Hello there Madi chan! XP I <3 One Piece as well. Currently I am trying to get through all the episodes that have come out so far. Well, I hope to see ya around.

Member livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rukA00 View Post
    Hello there Madi chan! XP
    I love that you called me Madi-chan. It's been a while since I've heard that! :') & thank you for the nice welcome.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Baka Radioactive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: jeroenmathonmac

Nice to meet you

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    Threads

Welcome ^^. I love one piece ^^. Chopper is so cute, his wanted poster is hilarious! Message me if u want to talk about one piece and other animes ^^. I would love to talk to u. I hope u enjoy your stay ^^.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by livetogetrad View Post
    I've just been sat here, looking at the board's different skins.

Aaaanyway... Hello there. I tend to avoid "big" forums but figured I needed somewhere to let out my anime feelings again.

You can call me Madi. I like anime (surprise, surprise~), music, reading, my beloved PS3 and cake. I am presently watching One Piece (Chopper, stop being so cute!) and reading Immortal Rain. My favourite anime is probably Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) for reasons that should not need explaining. I draw a little. That being said, I'm not especially creative...

Hi again. ^_______^

Not as pretty as you <3 *super-romantic (and creepy) atmosphere suddenly appears, it's very effective*

So hello to you aswell, and Welcome to the forum!

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Not as pretty as you <3 *super-romantic (and creepy) atmosphere suddenly appears, it's very effective*

So hello to you aswell, and Welcome to the forum!

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

I can't say I've received a more imaginative response to an introduction thread before. You are my new favourite person. I hope you're okay with that.

&thank you for the kind welcome, all!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't say I've received a more imaginative response to an introduction thread before. You are my new favourite person. I hope you're okay with that.

&thank you for the kind welcome, all!
    0////////0 *blushes*

Haha well, thank you. ^__~ Hope that you'll like it in here! I am terrible at replying back to people (can sometimes take a while *whistles innocent*) but feel welcome to write to me if you have anything on/in that pretty little heart of yours. <3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I can't say I've received a more imaginative response to an introduction thread before.
    You want imaginative? alright, i guess i could toss my standard welcome at you.
    Prepare yourself!

Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!

My way of saying welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!

Hello @livetogetrad , I'm Kal-
    wait...you're a girl and 18?!

They call me Kal-the boss-Ohano around here. The pleasure of meeting you is all mine.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    You want imaginative? alright, i guess i could toss my standard welcome at you.
    Prepare yourself!
    ...Wow. I don't even know what to make of that, hahaha. Thank you for the highly entertaining and amusing welcome. :') Though... If this is your "standard" welcome, I guess it kinda loses credit in terms of how imaginative it is. You can settle for second, right?

...Hi Kal. ^______^

That song is now stuck in my head. help.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there Madi and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Welcome Madi! Always happy to find another fan of Fullmetal Alchemist!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

hello, and welcome to AF. Im sure you'll end up getting to know me plenty.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

hello, and welcome to AF. Im sure you'll end up getting to know me plenty.
    Everyone knows you lmao..

Anyways welcome! I'm Syndicate and i'll be your flight attendant for the evening. so please sit back and relax! Wait..wut?

Anyways i'll take the time to say.. Stay away from the crazy people on the forums. its contagions D:

Welcome and Live prosper.. Nano Nano.
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh no, I know I'm hilarious.

Hello and thank you to you both.

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You should trust me instead, I can take care of you in here.~
    It's ok. You're still my #1. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's ok. You're still my #1. :3

HA!!! Do you see? DO YOU SEE THAT @Kaleohano ??? She loves me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

MOAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys

defeat? me??? this...this...

Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaleohano Your tears are delicious.

And you know what this means, don't you?

Girls are better then boys, girls are better then booooOOooooooooooys.~
    Na na na na na na, na na na na na naaaaaa. ♫

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

@JozzTheJoker You quit.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JozzTheJoker You quit.
    hella

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys
    you may have won this battle. however,

Hmmm... Been a while

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys
    you may have won this battle. however,

Just gunna leave out yo home gurl over here?
    hella

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information