AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching for the title of this anime movie

Junior Member treages is on a distinguished road treages's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2013 05:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Searching for the title of this anime movie

Hi,

I'm searching for a movie about a (blue) crystal necklace containing all life energy or something like that (i think the name of the crystal is something with "tear").
    The main character is a female scientist taking "care" of the necklace, making sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
    The movie starts with the female lead and a military squad searching or aqcuiring info/the crystal? (something of great importance) in a deserted facility when they get ambushed i think by the bad guys.
    The female scientist has some kind of a huge guy with an eyepatch as a protector, and she has a strong relationship (not sexual i think, something like family/as close as family) with this guy. If i remember this correctly, this huge guys has 1 mechanized arm.
    As far as i can remember android/cyborg aspects are certainly in this movie, though im not sure anymore if it featured mecha style robots. it's very futuristic and i distinctly remember the main city to be somekind of a bubble, much glass, protecting it from the outer world.

I know this is not so much to go on, but if it helps, it was fairly known since i could order it on my digibox (somekind of an equivalent to the tivo in america) I'd say about 5 years ago

ANYTHING even remotely close to this could be right so please post anything that comes to mind since i might recognize the title

thanks anyway
    Last edited by treages; 02-17-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Junior Member treages is on a distinguished road treages's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2013 05:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Searching for the title of this anime movie

found it while browsing these forums, it's called appleseed for thos who might be wondering

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information