AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXV: Pirates of the Carribean

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXV: Pirates of the Carribean

Yo Ho Ho Us Pirates Against The Enemies!

Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys. And there be plundering pirates lurkin' in ev'ry cove, waitin' to board. Sit closer together and keep your ruddy hands in board. That be the best way to repel boarders. And mark well me words, mateys: Dead men tell no tales! Ye come seekin' adventure with salty old pirates, eh? Sure you've come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates, and hold on tight. With both hands, if you please. Thar be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waiting for them what don't obey.

Captain Sparrow searches for his beloved Black Pearl in a quest to pilfer a town or two, and to discover the world's most valuable treasure, possibly recruiting more manpower to crew the ship. Meanwhile Lord Beckett searches for Jones' ship, the Flying Dutchman in a quest to extinguish piracy forever. Who will prevail in this this conflict between pirates and the high authority?

Rules (Read them):

Day Phase
    - This will be the time when players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    - Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]. Please remember to bold your vote. There will be no "No Lynch" option on Day One.
    - Any ties will be broken by with a random generator or by the Captain.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
    - CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS: If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties.
    First offence: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
    Second offence: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
    Third offence: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game. I sure hope no one gets modkilled. Otherwise, it kills all the fun and disrupts other players. ._.
    - Day Phases last about 24 hours. But if I’m not around due to events in real life, phase will be extended. If that happens, I’m sorry.
    - Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM.
    - Occasionally, some areas can be explored (there will be a post indicating some areas can be explored), and if explored by the right person, an advantage will be gained. If explored by the wrong person, then nothing will happen. PM me. It will be on first come, first served basis.

Night Phase
    - Posting during the night phase is allowed, as long as it doesn’t concern the game. Please keep it to minimum though. I will not allow too much spamming. I will allow lynched/dead players to talk at nights as zombies. ._.
    - Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons.
    - Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.

Miscellaneous
    - This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
    - Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. The only exception applies to Wolves, in which case I will provide the QT link along with role PMs. Players will automatically be modkilled if I somehow caught you in outside communication with other players. No mercy. ._.
    - If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players.
    - PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
    - ROLE CLAIMING AND ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS.
    - Faction-claiming is allowed to a certain degree. But do so at your own risk.
    - Role-hinting is strongly discouraged, at least for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.
    - EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
    - Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.
    - Do not share any PMs that I have sent you with other people. You will be instantly modkilled if found doing so. Savvy?
    - You can do the pirate talk here, as long as people understand.
    - Pirates and Enemies can both recruit Independents. Once they successfully join a faction, they can assist the faction. If they do not join a faction, they become a regular indie and can choose to help either faction.
    - Once they are recruited, they will only officially become pirates/enemies after the recruiting cycle ends. Should the game end before their cycle ends, they will stay independent and will win if they survive. If the game ends after their recruiting cycle ends, they will become pirates/enemies and will win with pirates/enemies.

Win Conditions:
    Town/Pirates: Destroy all wolves and any Independents trying to eliminate you. Recruit Independents to join your side.
    Wolves/Nemesis: Destroy townies until their numbers are equal or less than your own, and any Independents trying to eliminate you. Recruit Independents to join your side.
    Independents/ Enemies or Allies?: Wins if they survive till the end.
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 02-20-2013 at 08:52 PM.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

2. Likes DenjaX liked this post
    Junior Member darkphilious is on a distinguished road darkphilious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2013 09:05 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXV: Pirates of the Carribean

Blank page to avoid merge.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Player list:

- Ωmega (Ragetti)
    - Daken. (Hector Barbossa)

Dead:
    - JozzTheJoker (Joshamee Gibbs)
    - DeathBlade/13.666 (William Turner)
    - Aleyna (Elizabeth Swann)
    - Albear (???) (Pintel)
    - Syaoran (Davy Jones)
    - Folter (James Norrington)
    - DenjaX (Tia Dalma)
    - November (Marty)
    - SuXrys (Cutler Beckett)
    - X e Y U Z i O (Jack Sparrow)

Phase Activities:
    Day Phase 1:
    - Aleyna the Pirate
    - Hindering Me
    - [???] Appears
    - Where did it go?
    - Fallen to Death!

Night Phase 1:
    - The Oracle Appears!
    - Escape from the Gallows!

Day Phase 2:
    - [???] Appears
    - Where did it go?
    - I'm Watching You!
    - Not So Lucky, Missy!

Night Phase 2:
    - To the Gallows You Go!/Curse of the Black Spot/Who Are You?/I Am Free!

Day Phase 3:
    - There is No Place Better than the Ocean for You!
    - Not Worthy of a Pirate!

Night Phase 3:
    - So Long, Tia Dalma and Marty!

Day Phase 4:
    - The Battle Won! Or Lost?
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 02-24-2013 at 05:45 AM.

>>Enter My World<<

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Junior Member darkphilious is on a distinguished road darkphilious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2013 09:05 AM
    Threads

Blank page to avoid merge.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

GAME STARTS at 7am PST.

Aleyna is revealed to be a part of the pirates!

Day Phase 1 starts now! Fire away!

(You may post now)
    Last edited by CrimsonMoon; 02-19-2013 at 11:36 PM.

>>Enter My World<<

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Arrives in Tortuga*
    Alright, where mah townies at?

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People need to post, there's at least one other member besides me viewing this thread. //12
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People aren't posting because it's early goddarn rooster.
    hella

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Avast ye Matey's! Time to go to battle!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well good morning.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hem. Well I know who I'm voting for...
    hella

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why is the rum gone?

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Why is the rum gone?
    Xey did it.
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker View Post
    Xey did it.
    Did he now?! And would prompt such an act of thievery?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Even if he did, my stash is great. None can possibly drink all the rum by ye onesie.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

[Vote Lynch JozzTheJoker] No reason, what reason could I give that would justify this? (That means don't quote/mention me asking why since I just explained it.)
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lynching in this game is very appropriate.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

My vote later on will most likely be random, me hearties.

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

GAH! I've been stabbed! [Vote lynch Denjax] He knows why. ;p
    hella

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Yay! Lets get this game going >3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    Did he now?! And would prompt such an act of thievery?
    Hate crime.
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker View Post
    Hate crime.
    Lol. I'm sure it's not hate. Rum makes you happy. Hurhur.
    Pirates life for me.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Time for pirate pick up lines....

Oi wench, leme swab ye poop deck.
    Oi wench, ye make me fire me cannon.
    Oi wench, may I come on board?
    Oi wench, ye have been very bad... its the plank for you.

22. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh yeah, VOCALOID has pirate songs too, here's my favourite.

[/spam]
    人類は調和したのか?

26. Likes CrimsonMoon, DenjaX liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Who wants to chat? I know we are all pirates but I would like to introduce this miracle box(computer)

First off, there are 12 players in the game so I assume there are 2 wolves, 8 townies and 2 independents.

Aleyna was revealed a green named pirate so it should be safe to assume she's a good guy.

Jozz taking an offense to me was expected. I don't know who suggested to kill me first in the previous game because the quick topic wasn't given but I have a good feeling Jozz did it or maybe MaruDashi. You already have your fun killing me first and now you want to get rid of me again? T_T I'll lynch your pet.

28. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X e Y U Z i O View Post
    Oh yeah, VOCALOID has pirate songs too, here's my favourite.

[/spam]
    Didn't like that song? Vote lynch xey!!
    Last edited by Jozette; 02-16-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: GODDARN DENJA!!!
    hella

Closed Thread

Thread Information