- This will be the time when players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
- Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX]
and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]
. Please remember to bold your vote. There will be no "No Lynch" option on Day One.
- Any ties will be broken by with a random generator or by the Captain.
- If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
- CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS:
If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties.
: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game. I sure hope no one gets modkilled. Otherwise, it kills all the fun and disrupts other players. ._.
- Day Phases last about 24 hours. But if I’m not around due to events in real life, phase will be extended. If that happens, I’m sorry.
- Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM.
- Occasionally, some areas can be explored (there will be a post indicating some areas can be explored), and if explored by the right person, an advantage will be gained. If explored by the wrong person, then nothing will happen. PM me. It will be on first come, first served basis.
- Posting during the night phase is allowed, as long as it doesn’t concern the game. Please keep it to minimum though. I will not allow too much spamming. I will allow lynched/dead players to talk at nights as zombies. ._.
- Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons.
- Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.
- This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
- Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. The only exception applies to Wolves, in which case I will provide the QT link along with role PMs. Players will automatically be modkilled if I somehow caught you in outside communication with other players. No mercy. ._.
- If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players.
- PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
- ROLE CLAIMING AND ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED.
THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS.
- Faction-claiming is allowed to a certain degree.
But do so at your own risk.
- Role-hinting is strongly discouraged
, at least for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.
- EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED
, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
- Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.
- Do not share any PMs that I have sent you with other people. You will be instantly modkilled if found doing so. Savvy?
- You can do the pirate talk here, as long as people understand.
- Pirates and Enemies can both recruit Independents. Once they successfully join a faction, they can assist the faction. If they do not join a faction, they become a regular indie and can choose to help either faction.
- Once they are recruited, they will only officially become pirates/enemies after the recruiting cycle ends. Should the game end before their cycle ends, they will stay independent and will win if they survive. If the game ends after their recruiting cycle ends, they will become pirates/enemies and will win with pirates/enemies.