AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: -Flash Fiction- The End

razd u frm perdition Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Cinderella Lavender Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2013 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

Default -Flash Fiction- The End

The damp air crystallized as he expelled it from his mouth. A panicked frenzy swept over him as he turned and ran. His feet pounded against the asphalt and his heart felt like it was about to burst, but he didn't stop. He would run for as long as he could. It appeared as suddenly as it had disappeared. The child looked cold and dead, its eyes glowed red, and the sparse light easily caught the blood-soaked knife in its left hand. The man blinked, his mind trying to process his terror. Tears slipped from his eyes as he backed away from the child and begged for his life. It all seemed to happen in slow motion. The child sprung forward, he closed his eyes, covered his face with his arms, and felt the cold steel plunge between his ribs. Then he opened his eyes. He looked down upon himself.

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

Member ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ghostthegreat

Default Re: -Flash Fiction- The End

Very cool! I love the horror aspect and the end keeps me guessing. Really nice piece of flash fiction.
    I need a new signature and I didn't know what to put, so I decided to throw this in.

Also check out my blog at http://danielkamin.wordpress.com

razd u frm perdition Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel has a reputation beyond repute Castiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Cinderella Lavender Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2013 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

Default Re: -Flash Fiction- The End

Thanks! This was inspired by Supernatural. Children are obviously the devil and something like this is what they would have to open the episode. I wanted to capture the whole "Dear Lord, what kind of monstrous children do I have to deal with today".

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information