AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which character do you like best from ken Akamatsu's a.i. LOVE you

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saati

1 33.33%
  • Toni

1 33.33%
  • Hitoshi Kobe

0 0%
  • No. 40

1 33.33%
  • Kamika Aso

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: A.i. Love You...

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A.i. Love You...

Which of the character from A.I. LOVE YOU do you like the most and plz write why you like them...

I like Toni the best because she is the most daring and comedic, not to mention pretty fine...h34r:

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

NEver heard of it before..what is it about?

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 04:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

same question. Is it any good?

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 01:17 AM
    Threads

whats it about?

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 02:32 PM
    Threads

Ai love you was made before love hina. the idea is there is a high school runt who can't do any thing right Except write AI (artificial Intelligence) computer programs. one of his programs Saati asks him that if she became a real girl would he be her boy friend. he says yes well she makes it happen she comes out of the computer and starts turning his life around. Toni AkA twenty was an older program with a lot more Attitude and a fuller figure ( thats not to say Saati is under developed) she gets set free and causes Trouble. # 40 is the gender bending younger sister program that changes from male in personality to female when it says the words Boy (male) Girl (female). i love this manga

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 04:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I see. Sounds interesting. Know if I can find it fansubbed somewhere?

Closed Thread

Thread Information