AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2 Character wishes

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Borderlands 2 Character wishes

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Seems you'll be able to reset the mission progress at any time in the new mode. Makes me a happy man.
    Infinitely restartable UVHM? Sauce?
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Infinitely restartable UVHM? Sauce?
    Yeah, more info will be posted today.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Please distribute sauce when available.

(preferably brown, though tomato is fine.)

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ranshiin Quoting ChrisF.

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Details

- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
    - Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
    - No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the "Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.
    - While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.
    - Gameplay changes in UVHM:
    - Enemy health generally increased 4x.
    - Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
    - Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
    - Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
    - Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
    - Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
    - Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want to be your BFF.

edit

Wait-

- Enemy health generally increased 4x.

... 4x? Did they mean 4% - percent - or 4x, as in FOUR TIMES AS MUCH HEALTH AS IN TVHM? if so .... oh god, oh dear sweet chocolate Jesus god no the next four months of my life will be GONE. xD
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 03-29-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gonna guess it's not a typo and yeah, but there is the keyword generally. Meaning they probably used some discretion and didn't do things like make the Warrior or BNK-3R at that. Or any of the Invincibles. And I do like the increase of slag time and the damage multiplier increase as Maya. Ruin just got more Badasser. And yes, that's a word now.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gonna guess it's not a typo and yeah, but there is the keyword generally. Meaning they probably used some discretion and didn't do things like make the Warrior or BNK-3R at that. Or any of the Invincibles. And I do like the increase of slag time and the damage multiplier increase as Maya. Ruin just got more Badasser. And yes, that's a word now.
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh hhhhh.

lol. The path to Flynt's room at the start of the game is going to take FOREVER... haha. I am so totally going to LP this with my friends.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh hhhhh.

lol. The path to Flynt's room at the start of the game is going to take FOREVER... haha. I am so totally going to LP this with my friends.
    Eh, not really. Least not with Maya. Just toss on the Hoplite and five points in Inertia and you'll be able to wade through enemies and never get below 100k shield.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, not really. Least not with Maya. Just toss on the Hoplite and five points in Inertia and you'll be able to wade through enemies and never get below 100k shield.
    No idea what the Hoplite is. Last I played Borderlands 2 I was using the Terramorphous shield haha. Turtle shield?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No idea what the Hoplite is. Last I played Borderlands 2 I was using the Terramorphous shield haha. Turtle shield?
    It's a Seraph shield from the Torgue DLC. It's like the Legendary Tortoise shield but slightly lower capacity and no movement speed boost if depleted. Not to mention it takes about 5k more of your HP away (leaving May with a little less then 5k HP). But for every party member (solo being a party of one) who has one equipped you get 30k more shield and a movement decrease. Though solo this decrease is less then that of the legendary shield and four people would mean you couldn't move. But you would all have about 300k shield and not much is going to get through that. Even solo it has the higher capacity since the Tortoise shield is only around 170k.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was never able to defeat the Seraph Warriors so I have never literally touched a seraph weapon. I've not even finished the Torgue DLC yet (me and two friends glitched Hyperius and Master Gee to get the achievements on Pirate Booty; I suspect Gearbox would have fixed the relevant Siren glitch in the upcoming DLC patches >_>).

I'll probably be getting round to all this nonsense next weekend. Torgue DLC side-quests to complete, Pete(?) to beat, and the Hammerlock DLC, not to mention UVHM which is gonna be LOLZ.
    Also I just realised unless Gearbox fixed the TVHM level scale bug, I could get to level 61 then go back to TVHM and spam the seraph warriors since they would be stuck at level 50 (I finished TVHM at level 48 so everything scaled incorrectly, means I can't farm for legendaries myself >_>)

That thought entertains me.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I was never able to defeat the Seraph Warriors so I have never literally touched a seraph weapon. I've not even finished the Torgue DLC yet (me and two friends glitched Hyperius and Master Gee to get the achievements on Pirate Booty; I suspect Gearbox would have fixed the relevant Siren glitch in the upcoming DLC patches >_>).

I'll probably be getting round to all this nonsense next weekend. Torgue DLC side-quests to complete, Pete(?) to beat, and the Hammerlock DLC, not to mention UVHM which is gonna be LOLZ.
    Also I just realised unless Gearbox fixed the TVHM level scale bug, I could get to level 61 then go back to TVHM and spam the seraph warriors since they would be stuck at level 50 (I finished TVHM at level 48 so everything scaled incorrectly, means I can't farm for legendaries myself >_>)

That thought entertains me.
    Yeah, not sure if the enemies in TVHM will stay at 50 for the raid bosses. My guess is they will since not everyone will have the level cap increase. And Pete is easy to glitch if you want. You can use the ledge to the right of where you drop down. On the pillar closest to the entrance (on the left side of it) you can spam jump where the pillar meets the wall and get up there. He wont do anything except spam the occasional aoe which is easy to dodge up there and if he leaps up there he's stuck. At which point you can jump down and still take him out. Also an electrical sandhawk with the bee just rips through him.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I killed Hyperius and Master Gee by myself on Normal Mode. It's easy really unless you make it hard.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    I killed Hyperius and Master Gee by myself on Normal Mode. It's easy really unless you make it hard.
    I can't even kill Terramorphous, I just don't do enough DPS with the setup I use. Not to mention the Bee Shield got nerfed so now it'll be even harder for me even if I do get more appropriate guns for the task.

... That reminds me. Me and my friends discussed a long time ago about trying to spawn Vernivorous or whatever that asshat's name is. I'll have to bring it up next weekend when we start the DLC/UVHM rush; it might be something we end up doing on UVHM just for shits and giggles.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, can't kill anyone but Pete. Terra just Rips through me. Doesn't help that these fights make Maya's ability nearly useless.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Terramorphous is piss-easy in co-op; he's too easy to distract using a commando/mechromancer combo. Just not in solo, which bugs me because I hoped to be able to nail him with gaige, only to get exploded after I knocked off 20% of his health.

Quote Originally Posted by RageousX
    I am SO STOKED for UVHM.
    Sounds like Challenge Accepted as far as UVHM goes. It's gonna be crazy as hell, having random marauders having as much health as a boss. I'll probably discuss the raid boss thing tonight with him and the POA with the remaining DLC.

I miss Dr. Ned's DLC. That was fun.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Terramorphous is piss-easy in co-op; he's too easy to distract using a commando/mechromancer combo. Just not in solo, which bugs me because I hoped to be able to nail him with gaige, only to get exploded after I knocked off 20% of his health.

Sounds like Challenge Accepted as far as UVHM goes. It's gonna be crazy as hell, having random marauders having as much health as a boss. I'll probably discuss the raid boss thing tonight with him and the POA with the remaining DLC.

I miss Dr. Ned's DLC. That was fun.
    Yeah, except Sub-Sequence and Ruin with a dash of Converge. Not to mention seven second cool down for Phaselock if I use the Legendary Siren class mod. With the changes to slag and all the bullets being reflected or redirected things wont last long. Even at 4x hp.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Yeah, can't kill anyone but Pete. Terra just Rips through me. Doesn't help that these fights make Maya's ability nearly useless.
    I've killed Hyperius, Master Gee, and Pete so far. Still need to kill Terra and the Stalker Boss.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, except Sub-Sequence and Ruin with a dash of Converge. Not to mention seven second cool down for Phaselock if I use the Legendary Siren class mod. With the changes to slag and all the bullets being reflected or redirected things wont last long. Even at 4x hp.
    Bear in mind I main the Mechromancer. The only reflecting I do is with 'Close Enough'. Heh.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Bear in mind I main the Mechromancer. The only reflecting I do is with 'Close Enough'. Heh.
    Yeah, still need to finish playthrough one with Gaige. Been busy playing Saints Row 2. Though with the update Tuesday I'll be putting that off even further. Shame neither of you have the game on PC.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, still need to finish playthrough one with Gaige. Been busy playing Saints Row 2. Though with the update Tuesday I'll be putting that off even further. Shame neither of you have the game on PC.

It just runs like donkey on my computer.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It just runs like donkey on my computer.
    Doesn't really count then. And why does it run weird? Tried updating the game?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, just poor performance in a lot of areas on the map (hitting 20fps when I played co-op with a friend in Southern Shelf.)

Still, I do have the game on PC so ... there's that. I prefer playing on Xbox, though. Voice chat is better.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I use steam for Voice chat. Steam's sucks.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I use steam for Voice chat. Steam's sucks.
    Pretty sure one of these is wrong.

But myeah, if you'd be interested in playing me up through to level 50/61 on PC I'd be game for that some day. I might lag a lot, though.

... I should also look into that 'disable the outlines' graphics fix. They seem to make me nauseous.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information