AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy? In depth...

Threaded View

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy? In depth...

Okay so here are some questions I want the forum to answer and share with each other:

What kind of work/study program/job searching do you do at the moment? Do you enjoy it? Is it going well or not? And why? etc... feel free to add something.

Do you have a "dream" job or a way of life you would wish to attain? It doesn't have to be job related... If so, what? And what are you doing in order to achieve this? Is it going well or not? And why? Again feel free to add something...

And finally: Are you (or are you not) happy with yourself and your life? And why? Do you want to change anything? Will you? i'd hate to beat on a dead horse, but feel free do add something...

Its up to you how personal and detailed you want to get. But I would prefer it if you didnt write a single sentence of your work and then thats it. But I assume you understand this considering how many possible questions I have bombarded you with ^_^

Well then, lets begin =)
    Last edited by IluvAllison; 01-31-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Information