Quote Originally Posted by nrL View Post
Phi. To me it looks like you're just making excuses.
To be positive no matter what the situation is one thing, to give up on your wishes and goals only because "it's good atm" is WHOLE different one!
I wasn't saying that I have given up on my dreams, I just don't know what my dreams are.
A dream is something you know you want to achieve and will do anything to achieve it; this suggests I don't really have one.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
I work in a large retail chain called JB HI-FI (the Aussies/New Zealanders will know it). I'm a Media Manager, which really means I'm one of 2 Assistant Managers. I'm in charge of all things media, like Games, Music and DVD'S/Blu-ray (which includes loads of anime). I have about 20 or so staff under me. It's a very versatile and challenging position so I am never bored. I really love my job.

My dream, however, is to open a vegan cafe with my BF. We both have hospitality and management background, and we both love food! So that's what I'm aiming for. Probably 10 or 15 years away.

As for whether I'm happy? I'm always happy! I Love life.
If you ever get your restaurant and I go on holiday to Australia (which I want to do xD), I'll come visit your cafe!

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nrL View Post
It may come as a shock to you but

your life started 16 years ago

and

during 10 years you can die 1000 times in 1000 different ways
Don't be silly...she can't die 1000 times. YOLO dude xD