Hello. By the name of the topic you have likely caught worth of what it is about.
To start things off, I am quite a.. timid person. This being one of the more rare times inwhich I have gone to write something about myself in greater detail. My social standing amongst other people is a quiet one, and I do not communicate much, lest one is to approach me themselves. Inwhich case I can engage in a conversation, and try to sound natural. By natural, I mean the form of which this message is. Do not shy away if you wish to speak to me on a specific matter, I will not push you away, unless it is in direct relation with my personal space. That being said, I myself do not directly engage another either. I go by many names, the more common ones being Atris, Baralin, Karthusin and Q. My real name I find irrelevant here, much less it is quite uncommon around this country in specific.
My interests vary. If you wish more info upon them, you may message me yourself. However, all the baseline things would go along the lines of:
- Plot heavy anime. This, in a way, means that I do not have a wide selection of anime. Things revolving around overdone fighting, or worth 200+ episodes with ideas pulled for the sake of extending the anime are not my cup of tea. Examples of what I enjoy would be Rozen Maiden, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Inu x Boku SS, Gosick, -C- the money of soul-- and so on. Things that have a core setting, but revolve heavily around it.
- Roleplay. This is something that matters to me greatly. Building my own world. My own characters. Or setting existing ones my way. I adore roleplay and have a tight group of very close people(Even if I do not know them in person, given where they are from) that I do so with regularily. That does not mean I am unwilling to make exceptions. I am accustomed to any form of RP, and any setting of it. I do feel inclined, to say, however, that plotless ERP is something I would rather do without. Just a sidenote. Otherwise, if you are an experienced roleplayer, who wishes to indulge in IM RP then I can introduce you to my fellowship of people.
- Tanks. Why?... Go figure. Anyone who plays World of Tanks can consider themselves my Entre.
- Warhammer 40k. I love this.
- Star Wars(Pre-CGI. Although the prequels are terrible they cannot be unseen. They cannot be undone). I adore Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords. There must always be a Darth Traya.
- Warcraft. Although I no longer play Blizzard, I still adore warcraft. It is over all a very enjoyable storyline.
- Halo. I am familiar with this, but not an expert on the subject.
- Alice: Madness Returns. It is unfortunate that few people enjoy this game.
- Team Fortress 2. Need explainations?
- DotA2. While I used to play this alot, my interest rate drops the more I play World of Tanks.
- LoL. I play this.. very little.
- Art. I am not a magnificent artist, however I enjoy drawing as a hobby. I am.. somewhat decent at it, from what I will classify myself as. I may post a topic on the matter later on in the Art section.
- Classical instrumental music. The feelings a good piece can invoke within me, I can write about for quite awhile.
That list is.. likely lacking alot of things, but I believe I have listed a fair bit of things for what this introduction is worth. All of these things aside, I am not socially active within my school, and my interests fair with the ones of the art club, and certain people from it. If there is something I may say I can speak to somebody about in a deep conversation, it is psychology. Should you have any personal problems you may wish to share with a figure such as myself, I will try to offer insight on them. I have dealt with a colorful set of such things. All and all, I believe this can sum up a part of myself as a person. If you, by some chance, would like to get in contact with me, my main form of communication happens through Steam, however I am most often invisible on Skype and MSN.. If we can find commongrounds or even become better friends, you will find me as someone loyal you can hopefully depend upon in times of need.
If you have gotten this far into this introduction, I pity your eyes. Core reason I wear glasses. Thank you for reading.