AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] TIGER & BUNNY

Hybrid View

Member LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2015 07:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV Series] TIGER & BUNNY

TIGER & BUNNY

Type: TV Series (25 Episodes)

Genre: Action, Drama

Plot Synopsis:
    The series takes place in "NC 1978" in a fictional, re-imagined version of New York City called Sternbild City, where 45 years before, superpowered individuals known as "NEXT" started appearing and some of them became superheroes. Each of the city's most famous superheroes work for a sponsor company and their uniforms also contain advertising for real-life companies. Their heroic activity is broadcast on the popular television show "Hero TV", where they accumulate points for each heroic feat accomplished (arresting criminals or saving civilians, for example) and the best ranked hero of the season is crowned "King of Heroes".
    The story mainly focuses on veteran hero Kotetsu T. Kaburagi aka Wild Tiger who is assigned a new partner, a young man named Barnaby Brooks Jr. However, Barnaby and Kotetsu usually have trouble working together as they have conflicting opinions on how a superhero should act while at the same time trying to crack the mystery of the murder of Barnaby's parents. In addition, the appearance of a homicidal vigilante NEXT named "Lunatic" stirs up the public and makes them question the meaning of heroes.

Video Review:

+
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Story:
    What appears to be a rather simple story turns out quite complex, with foreshadowing being used rather effectively. No complains here as this was a major strength of the series.

Characters:
    Each character was so unique an interesting that they all could have been mains. Most of the cast get episodes dedicated to them which don't feel forced like in other series, but contribute to the greatness of the series as a whole.

Art/Animation:
    Characters designs were well done and clearly had a western comic book hero kind of influence. The CG was beautiful as you would expect sunrise but the regular animation left much to be desired, as at a lot of points the scenes were just the mouths moving, not to mention that the characters hardly blink.

Sound/Music:
    The soundtrack was rather cliche for a western audience but that's not a bad thing as it adds to the style. The VAs performances were good as well and each really captured the emotion of their characters at the key moments.

Please give me feedback on the video, and sub is you do like as I want to do more.

Junior Member KenLee is on a distinguished road KenLee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 10:13 AM
    Threads

Question Re: [TV Series] TIGER & BUNNY

Hello guys, I have a copy of this anime movie but It's language is Japanese lingo. I want to make use of it because I have spent some penny for it and what I need is a Japanese translator or any Japanese sites you know that teaches Japanese. I love this anime movie and I am a diehard fan of it. I hope somebody could help me with my problem.

Junior Member harucchi is on a distinguished road harucchi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 02:21 PM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] TIGER & BUNNY

If anybody is interested and lives in Canada, I heard that they're going to bring the movie over really soon.

http://www.elevenarts.net/th_gallery...nny-therising/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information