AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Using a death note to preserve life

Junior Member blue exo is on a distinguished road blue exo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2013 02:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Using a death note to preserve life

If a shinigami uses a death note to intentionally extend the life of a human as a side effect, that shinigami will die. What if a human uses the death note for a similar purpose? This never happened in the manga or anime, did it?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 05:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: Using a death note to preserve life

Quote Originally Posted by blue exo View Post
    If a shinigami uses a death note to intentionally extend the life of a human as a side effect, that shinigami will die. What if a human uses the death note for a similar purpose? This never happened in the manga or anime, did it?
    Humans don't have the power like the shinigamis have besides writing the name to kill on the death note and obtain their eyes through contract.

The reason why shinigami dies because they abide the rule of mortality, meaning they try to extend the lifespan of human which they are not supposed to do.

If a human does the same to save the person, it is pretty much the same as writing the name on the death note to kill without any cost on their own lives. There will be no effect on extending the lifespan of a person. They will still die when it reaches 0 by any other means of death or done by a shinigami if they have to.

That's how I understand it anyways. I don't think it was ever explained but I am sure it works that way.

Death is inevitable. Shinigami's intervention is another story.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts AK47 Red Dango Wolf
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2014 06:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

now this got me thinking if i got a death note. well let me just say id go after the dictaters who kill there own people now that would be a good way to preserve lifes in my book
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads

Well I hope that there could just be a LIFE note

Senior Member Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom has a reputation beyond repute Major.Tom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 04:51 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Quote Originally Posted by ~OTAKYU~ View Post
    Well I hope that there could just be a LIFE note
    But if there were a 'life note', how would it work?
    Would it be meant to write someones name in who died and ressurect them? Or extend ones lifespan? Not sure how to interpret it.

But then more people would walk the planet, wouldn't that make it overpopulated even more then it is already. I'd think there be more criminals, when more space and food is needed to sustain all the people who should've been dead.

But other then that you could totally have some tea with zombie Benjamin Franklin, I'd bow my hat for that.
    He's just a dandy guy, in space.

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wakarimashita View Post
    But if there were a 'life note', how would it work?
    Would it be meant to write someones name in who died and ressurect them? Or extend ones lifespan? Not sure how to interpret it.

But then more people would walk the planet, wouldn't that make it overpopulated even more then it is already. I'd think there be more criminals, when more space and food is needed to sustain all the people who should've been dead.

But other then that you could totally have some tea with zombie Benjamin Franklin, I'd bow my hat for that.
    @_@ is this Serious talk! hahahaha maybe both and yeah i wont use it for everybody i'd just use it for me! hehehe

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information