AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Member LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online has a reputation beyond repute LOR Online's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2015 07:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV Series] Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!

Type: TV Series (12 Episodes)

Genre: Slice of Life, Drama

Plot Synopsis: Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou (8th graders syndrome) while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment—until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

Video Review:

+
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Story:
    The story all in all was well done, however a lot of the main arcs elements don't appear until halfway through the series, so the series appears to start up rather slow. Despite this, the story itself is rather interesting.

Characters:
    The characters development through the series is the main thing that makes the show so great. Each character has a role and none fall into a cliche or overused role. Even after the typical characters own episode, they don't fall into obscurity but still serve a role throughout all of the series, from their introduction all the way to the conclusion of the series.

Art/Animation:
    Character designs were well done, and the animation was top notch as we would expect from Kyoto Animations

Sound/Music:
    The soundtrack wasn't ground breaking but was rather pleasing to the ear, achieving the atmosphere perfectly at any given moment. The voice acting was a good performance and I'd like to see these VAs in different roles (go Lelouche's voice~)

Please give me feedback on the video, and sub is you do like as I want to do more.

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts is on a distinguished road Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2016 04:49 PM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

I think this may be one of the top five funniest anime series, mainly because of the hijinks of Sanae Dekomori, who was terribly eccentric and delusional.

Member Zeed is on a distinguished road Zeed's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Daggers Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2016 03:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zed20121

Default Re: [TV Series] Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Well it was good but I didn't like rikka, she was very annoying, otherwise a pretty good anime

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information