AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I Love Bacon

  1. #1
    Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    1,820.22
    Gender
    Gifts Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illuminati HQ
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

    Default I Love Bacon

    Hi, thee name is Wesley, but everyone calls me Wes.

    A little bit about myself.. Lets see...

    I am a E-Sports enthusiast, as well as an up coming professional Call of Duty player. I live within the state of Georgia, I attend Kennewsaw State University. I love the college life, late nights, parties, and being broke(has to be the best part). I'm really random, and say some of the craziest things.


    I watch anime a lot on my spare time(class time). I have no specific genre that I like. I'll give anything a try, but I do have preferences. Some of my favorite anime at the moment would be; Xam-D, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, School Days, Elfen Lied, Nabari no Ou, Rumbling Hearts, Angel Beats, Gunslinger Girl(I'm on a rant now). I'm always up for new suggestions. (:

    Anyways, it is nice to meet all of you people. I enjoy making new friends and meeting poeple. Feel free to tweet me(cliche) at - iSoDeviate. Feel free to ask meh any questions. It is 4am here, so this post may have some inconsistency in it. I'll adjust it later xD
    Last edited by Deviate; 01-26-2013 at 03:01 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    2,612.63
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 11:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    49
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    981
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Standard Kaleohano Greeting...ENGAGE!!!!

    Yo Dawg!
    I heard you like Anime,
    So i put an Anime, inside of your Anime!

    Now you can watch Anime, while you watch Anime!


    My way of saying welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Theres a lot of cool people on here and they all digg anime as much, if not more than you do!

    So you're a professional CoD player? Thats cool. I sorta do "war-game LARPing" except the guns are real...and people actually die...and its more commonly referred to as the US Military. Its a lot of fun, you should try it out some time haha.
    anyways, nice to meet you, enjoy the forum, and don't be a douche. I will make you hate yourself and your family if you act like an a$$hole here. but since you love bacon, know that i love you!
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 01-26-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  3. #3
    Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    1,820.22
    Gender
    Gifts Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illuminati HQ
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    So you're a professional CoD player? Thats cool. I sorta do "war-game LARPing" except the guns are real...and people actually die...and its more commonly referred to as the US Military. Its a lot of fun, you should try it out some time haha.
    anyways, nice to meet you, enjoy the forum, and don't be a douche. I will make you hate yourself and your family if you act like an a$$hole here. but since you love bacon, know that i love you! [/COLOR]
    Yeah, I'm working on it. There is actually a lot of money to be made in it. Plus awesome sponsorships, free flights to events, and England for international events. I know life isn't about all about money, but hey you can't go wrong playing video games for money and big pool prizes.

    I have respect for anyone in the Military. Even the Chair Force, but hey they all have specific roles. None the less, I was gonna join after JROTC but plans changed. Wanna hear something I'm quite proud of? I was offered to join OCS after I spoken with an OSO. First I must attain the proper school requirements. Which shouldn't take too much longer. Oh yeah,I'll be join the branch where the cockiest live. The Marines as an Officer. If I pass the school.

    Bacon is my only weakness,I'm not a big kid at all. About 6'2 210 pounds, I sweat bacon grease when I PT cause I'll eat like a pound before PT, lol. I'm about that life. xD

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    2,612.63
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 11:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    49
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    981
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviate View Post
    Yeah, I'm working on it. There is actually a lot of money to be made in it. Plus awesome sponsorships, free flights to events, and England for international events. I know life isn't about all about money, but hey you can't go wrong playing video games for money and big pool prizes.

    I have respect for anyone in the Military. Even the Chair Force, but hey they all have specific roles. None the less, I was gonna join after JROTC but plans changed. Wanna hear something I'm quite proud of? I was offered to join OCS after I spoken with an OSO. First I must attain the proper school requirements. Which shouldn't take too much longer. Oh yeah,I'll be join the branch where the cockiest live. The Marines as an Officer. If I pass the school.

    Bacon is my only weakness,I'm not a big kid at all. About 6'2 210 pounds, I sweat bacon grease when I PT cause I'll eat like a pound before PT, lol. I'm about that life. xD
    haha feel free to join the marines as an Officer. that just means you'll work for me. The thing about being an officer, is that you don't get to have as much fun as Enlisted. Most people try to avoid you, and you're pretty much exclusively doing paperwork. So on expect to be respected on on a personal level. i Was accepted into the Naval academy, but said f'k that because i don't wanna be an officer. choice is yours though.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  5. #5
    Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    85,855,023.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish Carrot
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 01:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Decadent England
    Age
    26
    Threads
    38
    Posts
    8,359
    Blog Entries
    58
    Rep Power
    3113
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Welcome. ^_^

    I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

    Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :



    Quote Of The Moment:

    Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

    :Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

  6. #6
    Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    1,820.22
    Gender
    Gifts Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illuminati HQ
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    haha feel free to join the marines as an Officer. that just means you'll work for me. The thing about being an officer, is that you don't get to have as much fun as Enlisted. Most people try to avoid you, and you're pretty much exclusively doing paperwork. So on expect to be respected on on a personal level. i Was accepted into the Naval academy, but said f'k that because i don't wanna be an officer. choice is yours though.
    sigh.. That's the dilemma I face. I wanna lead Marines into combat, but don't wanna be 'that guy' lol. I may join just as enlisted and maybe go ANGLICO. Either way won't happen until I finish up this year of college anyways. I enjoy the college life very much, but I'm ready to get out there and do something much more exciting, lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

    I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

    Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.

    Thanks for the warm welcome with the rules and all good sir. I will respectfully accept your offer to read the rules. But more then likely I will just skim through them and pretend like I actually read it.

    Sincerely, Deviate <3

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    2,612.63
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 11:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    49
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    981
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviate View Post
    sigh.. That's the dilemma I face. I wanna lead Marines into combat, but don't wanna be 'that guy' lol. I may join just as enlisted and maybe go ANGLICO. Either way won't happen until I finish up this year of college anyways. I enjoy the college life very much, but I'm ready to get out there and do something much more exciting, lol.
    Lead Marines into combat? You don't seem to understand how modern warfare actually works. Especially if you think you'll see combat as an officer. I'm in sorta college right now. My A school is the toughest program academically available in the Military. Its f'kin hard, but at least I basically get the same freedoms as college students, however, i have a lot of money rather than being broke. And chicks in Charleston go absolutely apeshit over us guys when we're in uniform lol.

    I don't know if playing video games is exactly what i'd call getting "out there." If you really wanna get out there, join the navy as an Undesignated Airman. A buddy of mine got sent from boot camp straight to the USS George Washington. (Aircraft Carrier that is Home-Ported in Yokosuka Japan and thats where he'll be stationed for the next 2-4 years.) From what he tells me, they'll be heading to Australia in about a month if i remember right. So yea, if wanna experience the world, go Navy. If you wanna kill people and see the world, go Navy SEAL.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  8. #8
    Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    1,820.22
    Gender
    Gifts Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illuminati HQ
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Lead Marines into combat? You don't seem to understand how modern warfare actually works. Especially if you think you'll see combat as an officer. I'm in sorta college right now. My A school is the toughest program academically available in the Military. Its f'kin hard, but at least I basically get the same freedoms as college students, however, i have a lot of money rather than being broke. And chicks in Charleston go absolutely apeshit over us guys when we're in uniform lol.

    I don't know if playing video games is exactly what i'd call getting "out there." If you really wanna get out there, join the navy as an Undesignated Airman. A buddy of mine got sent from boot camp straight to the USS George Washington. (Aircraft Carrier that is Home-Ported in Yokosuka Japan and thats where he'll be stationed for the next 2-4 years.) From what he tells me, they'll be heading to Australia in about a month if i remember right. So yea, if wanna experience the world, go Navy. If you wanna kill people and see the world, go Navy SEAL.
    Playing video games gets me by in college, I make decent money. Well, I'm only gonna join the Navy or Marines. I was at an Army base the other day and saw no discipline. Females had pedicures, outta stance, guys weren't dressed properly. Where is our Army going?

    I don't mean to sound sadistic, but I do wanna see combat. I'm going to the Military for 2 reasons, the experience and background. I hope to work for the FBI afterwards or DEA. Again, I wanna see action in my life, not sit behind a desk job all my life. Boring.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    2,612.63
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 11:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    49
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    981
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviate View Post
    Playing video games gets me by in college, I make decent money. Well, I'm only gonna join the Navy or Marines. I was at an Army base the other day and saw no discipline. Females had pedicures, outta stance, guys weren't dressed properly. Where is our Army going?

    I don't mean to sound sadistic, but I do wanna see combat. I'm going to the Military for 2 reasons, the experience and background. I hope to work for the FBI afterwards or DEA. Again, I wanna see action in my life, not sit behind a desk job all my life. Boring.
    if you're one of the people seeing combat, its highly unlikely you'll be able to make it into the FBI or DEA. The only background you'll have is that of someone who's been through something that has driven many people to insanity. They more than likely wouldn't see you mentally fit for something requiring the security clearance you'd need. If your ultimate goal is to end up in either the FBI or DEA, then you need to either be an MP in any branch, or an MA in the Navy. And then you have to be incredibly badass at all times.

    As far as discipline in the examples you gave, the military isn't as up-tight as civilians tend to believe. Yes, we're professionals and work 24/7, but we're still human. We still need to be able to let loose a bit. What you saw those soldiers doing was them simply using as much freedom as uniform regulations will allow. Believe me, we get plenty of crap from our superiors that we usually don't step out of the bounds of what we're allowed to do. And besides, how do you know that they were out of uniform? Where do you get your information on proper US Army uniform wear?
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

  10. #10
    Member Deviate is infamous around these parts Deviate's Avatar
    Gil
    1,820.22
    Gender
    Gifts Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2013 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Illuminati HQ
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fariko Arsenic

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    if you're one of the people seeing combat, its highly unlikely you'll be able to make it into the FBI or DEA. The only background you'll have is that of someone who's been through something that has driven many people to insanity. They more than likely wouldn't see you mentally fit for something requiring the security clearance you'd need. If your ultimate goal is to end up in either the FBI or DEA, then you need to either be an MP in any branch, or an MA in the Navy. And then you have to be incredibly badass at all times.
    See, it's positive and negative. I wanna see combat, but then more then likely won't work for who I want too. As or Master At Arms, they look pretty badass. My cousin who is a Medic wants me to join as a MA. Funny he's been in the Navy for 4 years, never seen a ship once, lol. If I do MP I might go Marines because I hear they have SRT and K-9. I can't speak about Navy, so can you indulge any info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    As far as discipline in the examples you gave, the military isn't as up-tight as civilians tend to believe. Yes, we're professionals and work 24/7, but we're still human. We still need to be able to let loose a bit. What you saw those soldiers doing was them simply using as much freedom as uniform regulations will allow. Believe me, we get plenty of crap from our superiors that we usually don't step out of the bounds of what we're allowed to do. And besides, how do you know that they were out of uniform? Where do you get your information on proper US Army uniform wear?
    I understand what you're saying, but acrylic nails, painted, full make-up while on post? I can't say I agree with that. Also Army now has stress cards, wtf? I respect the Army and they have a lot of badass units, but I'm referring to small percent of the people who make them look bad.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    13,088,423.29
    Gender
    Gifts Cds Flowers Fan Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2014 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows.
    Threads
    48
    Posts
    2,439
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    662

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Hello mortal I to be Jozz. The conqueror of all area's of AF. WELCOME TO TEH MADNESS!~
    hella

  12. #12
    Senior Member Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    19,948.41
    Gender
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 02:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York City, New York
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,206
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    164

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    @Deviate : Hello! Welcome to AF. Enjoy your time here and . . . !

    Have a great week ahead.


    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

  13. #13
    Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Threads
    76
    Posts
    8,179
    Rep Power
    7043
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: the_wolfie

    Default Re: I Love Bacon

    Hello and welcome
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~


    Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Bacon
    By Gjallarhorn in forum Bands
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:01 PM
  2. Lose your bacon.
    By Petrol Gas in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:39 AM
  3. [REQ] Lyrics for Song Love infinite from Anime Love Love?
    By dante_pe in forum Lyric Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts