AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Dark Veil Academy

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default RPG: The Dark Veil Academy

The Dark Veil Academy
    Jess was starting to come to the school grounds. He could hear the Day class students waiting for them over the gate. As usual the Perfects had to try and keep them from monopolizing the night student's. Soon the Doors opened and all the Day Class students gasped in awe shouting and screaming in joy. there was hidden truth though he was only half human. He smiled and held up his right arm in hi as the girls screamed happy. He then went into the school. The Day class was suppose to be in their dorm's but they wanted to watch the Night Class come out.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: The Dark Veil Academy

Jason sat up out of bed, his muscles were stiff and his eyes were still closed. It was night time and Jason had to get up for a night class. If he was to stay living here he had to attend classes and work, which was not something he particularly liked. He opened his eyes, and stretched his back, cracking it along with the movement.
    He moved his feet over the side of the bed and rubbed his eyes with a yawn. He got up and got dressed quickly, threw on his jacket and went to the bathroom to take his medicine. He tossed his head back and swallowed a few pills with no liquid to swallow it all down. He popped on his over the head headphones and began to play some music while he got on his computer.
    He typed quick, looking at his e-mail and whatever else he had along with that. He rubbed his eyes again as he sat in the dark typing. He waited for the bell to ring for the first night time class to start, he was going to walk in late like he always does, then get on the laptop and work and listen to music.
    However he got bored and stood up, laptop in hand and music playing he left dorm number 8 and walked down the halls, opening his laptop so he could work as he walked, music blaring in his ears. Not paying any attention where he was going he just continued to walk and wait for his class to start, to walk in late like he normally does.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

A small snow white owl sat on a ridge of the dorms "hoot, hoot". she twisted her head for a minute and spreaded her wings flying downwards. Making sure jess saw her she sat on a tree branch near the nightclass entrance. She twisted her head again to look at a aproaching owl and turn back when he sat beside her on the branch. The barn own was slightly larger than her and was quit a few years older. he turned his head as if to look to her "whoo, whoo, whoo?". She looked at him as she answert him "hoot" she hopped from one paw to another until a voice beneath them yelled causing them both to look downwards "bubo class is starting come down from there". 'bubo' sighed a far as an owl could do that and looked apologic to the older owl. he just crossed his eyes as she flew down. a meter or two from the ground bubo turned into her human form. a white haired female with large yellow eyes letting out a grumbled "hoot" she enterted the class room.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The bell rang singling it was 9:00pm. Jess waited for their teacher to approach. However the direction Jason was heading wasn't the correct classroom. He was heading to the school's pool area, and towards the women's locker room.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Artemis woke up with a scream, her Piano making a variety of sounds as her fingers clashed on the keys. "No... No... Just a dream. Sleep isn't efficient. Its not worth it. Viewing it again and again... Not worth it." She got up and stretched, before looking at the clock and yelping. "Im running late again..." She quickly pulled her Class clothes on, and scrambled from her dormitory door, running to classAs she brushed her hair.

----------

Alastair awoke feeling fresh, as usual. He usual slept well on his Bed, though he didn't usually Sleep long. Quickly, he cleaned, dressed, then prepared breakfast. Placing it all on a tray, he crossed the hall and knocked on Jane's door. "My lady? Are you up?"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason kept walking as if he knew where he was going, but today was clearly an off day for him. He entered the ladies dressing room and sat down still staring at his computer. It was not until he heard a scream outside of his music that he looked up. His face turned a dark red and a little bit of blood slid down his nose.
    "S-Sorry." He tore his head back to his computer screen and walked out, his face burning hot with embarrassment.
    He walked the correct way to class, and seeing how the bell already rang he was going to be later than usual because of his miscalculation. When he finally arrived to class, the teacher tried to talk to him, but like usual he did not respond, took his seat, and kept typing away on his computer as if nothing ever happened. His face, still slightly red.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Artemis slipped into class just a minute after Jason, almost diving into her seat. Looking up apoloagetically for the noise, She buried her face in her desk, yawning silently. It had been one of the rare nights she Slept at all, and with every night she slept came the nightmares of flame and blood. Artemis pulled out her notepad and began to write some music, something to try out later, whilst she waited for class to start.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The teacher just shook his head then began to proceed with today's lesson while Jess interpreted for one of his class mates. The little girl taking down notes and then raised her hand,"Yes Velma?" "I think I get the answer but I'm lost on how you got 4 square root 3y when the one before it was 4 square root 27y3." "Ahh I want to make this one so I need to add an extra 3y squared to make this even."ok"

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason looked up as the teacher spoke but really paid no attention. He closed his computer, turned the music up, and leaned on the chair he was in. He yawned and stretched before his chair came back down on the floor with a thud. It was apparent to Jason that they were simply teaching high school level material. It was to easy to be honest, he wanted more of a challenge. He knew physics, astronomy, calculus, he could teach the class himself if he really wanted to. He knew how to read and write, this was nothing special to him. He got angry for some reason, maybe he was to smart, when his phone went off in class. With no attention to the other class mates he answered his phone.
    "Hello?" He said, not caring how loud his voice elevated.
    "I have a job for you." Said the voice on the other, deep and dark sounding, almost distorted.
    "Where do you want to meet." He said, his voice not changing at all in his actions.
    "School lot, ten minutes. I will debrief you there." The caller hung up and so did Jason, he leaned in his chair again and sighed before standing up, grabbing his laptop and walking out of class while the teacher was in the middle of talking and discussing whatever it was they were doing. He lifted his hand to tell the teacher he was leaving and walked out the door. He headed to his room for the door, hesitating only for a moment before going to his room. He uncovered his knife collection and picked which one would be the best. Normally it would be someone outside the city but you never really know do you?
    He headed out to the lot of the school where there was a man standing under the old oak tree there. He approached him.
    "You have a job for me?"
    "Yes, I just want information though."
    "I only work in assassination missions and hacking. Don't waste my time, that just makes me mad." He flipped the knife he had in his hand and slid it into his jacket.
    "Well then you can hack for the information, I just need to know the schools security network."
    "For what." He said bluntly, this was his only home so if someone threatened it, well that was no okay with him.
    "I want to destroy the network, get information on students here, particularly the night ones."
    "No, I refuse your offer." He said, reaching for his knife as he always did in case there was a fight to happen along with it.
    The man looked dazed for a moment, and then he looked taller than him. That was because Jason had hit the ground, with a loud thud. His knife was kicked out of his hand. He knew how to fight, but he was not expecting him to be this fast.
    "Get off of me."
    "Now you know my face, so unfortunately you have to die now."
    "I have a feeling that is how this would have ended." He kicked him the the stomach, his grip let go for only a slight second and Jason grabbed it, flipping the man and putting him into a chock hold. Suffocation was the fate that Jason had decided that this man deserved, he let his anger flow as the man chocked and gasped for breath.
    Jason was not going to let go unless someone stopped him.
    Last edited by WorldDestroyer; 01-29-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jason was nearby and ran now to stop Jason, he held the man down pinned,"Jason let go of him." He slapped double handcuffs on the man, and held him there with his knees and strength which he didn't like showing often, which most would of been envious of. He was focused on Jason now. "I'd suggest you return to class since it's College material not High school." He said this while focused on the man. He was in his security uniform.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-30-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Bubo looked at her book with simple math. Despite being 13 she was rather far behind with her scholing while the rest did college material, she was tutored in elementary. Not that she ever made the homework or did the reading, she simply did not find it usefull. She could fly at high speed and dive neckbreaking close to the ground only to fly up again. What use was it really to know what 3 + 4 apples were or color three of the same sheep anyway. She did what her classemates called 'the creepy owl thing' and twisted her neck a few times to look around the class. most were paying atention, two of the girls were looking at something in a magazine and jason being his useal zelf ignored the teacher until he was called. Bubo frowned the barn owl told her about a strange man snooping the parameters off the school. when jason got up she looked at the teacher for a moment and stood up as wel following him. she stood as at a safe distance when he met the strange man, after a few moments they started to argue and then fight. When jason managed to get on top he started to choke the man and she was not sure what to do. until jess showed up and solvedt he problem. with the man contained she came from her place behind a tree and spoke to jess "he has been snooping around hoot, archie told me hoot" she tilted her head "he wasent sure why so he told me hoot". she looked at jason and grabbed his arm pulling lightly "leave him jason hoot, if you come to class with me i wil let you do some flying tests on me hoot". jason had shown intrest in her lfying abilitie and she let him ocasionally let him do some tests.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason growled as Jess came to stop him. His back arched slightly like a cats and his voice got deeper. "Don't get in my way. This man has caused enough trouble to Jason and he was done with this nonsense. It was not until Bubo touched him that he came back to reality. He would have killed both of them if he was not able to calm down and somehow she managed to make him do that. He pulled his arm away from her.
    "I don't want to run any tests." He put his headphones back on his head. "If I ever see you again you wont be so lucky." He said to the man on the ground, his eyes blazing with anger.
    He turned to Bubo and started walking, his hands in his pockets. Then he froze for a second, turned back around, grabbed his knife, and then again turned away beginning to head to him dorm not really caring if anyone was following him at this point.
    "I almost lost it and turned into the Hydra. I need to work on that better myself." He said to himself, not paying attention if anyone else was around him.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jess carefully got up off the ground and keeping an constant strong hold on the man. The man tried to get away from him by kicking him in the groin but it accomplished nothing. Jess kept walking him forward to the head principle's off. She looked up as Jess forced the man through the front door. "Ok who do we have here?!" She said staring angry at the man. Jess was known to many as a good person and hasn't done wrong to those who hasn't provoke him. He has numerous times helped those who needed his help, not to mention arrest a good number of bad guys.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bubo watched jess lead the male away not sure what to do now. A call of one of her owl friends caused her to turn to them, two owls sat on a nearby branch a clocktower owl and the barn owl from before. she blinked "hoot, hoot?" the clocktower answered and she frowned looking back to the class building for a moment she nodded and changed into her own form following the other two. They flew until they came into a clearing where normal humans could never come due to the thornbushes littering the area. on the thick branch of a dead tree in the middle of the clearing sat a large long eared owl. bubo just like other called him the Elderly one, he was the oldest owl of the woods. the branches around the clearing were filled with diffrent kind of owls and yet none made a sound. Eldery looked at her and nodded towards a smaller branch a little lower before him, bubo flew and sat there looking at him as he spoke "bubo there are strange things giong on, there are two leggers who wish you and you class mates harm" she nodded the male from before was proof off that. He blinked "we wil keep our eyes and ears open, we wil follow your classmates however.." he looked at her sternly "if this threat turns out to be to great, to dangerous you are to return to your owl family despite what the school says". Bubo blinked "but what about jess..about jason archie saw what happend if i diden't touch him..". the elder let out a harsh shriek causing bubo to shrink back "they do not matter, you are one off us, your health is our concern" he calmed down and sighed let out something like a sigh "we merely wish to keep you out of harms way bubo, your not build to fight like the wolf or that hydra" bubo looked at the ground "tell the head mistress this, we wil watch for strange people but we have commanded that you return to us if the threat is to big". Bubo just nodded and with a large hoot the others flew up along with the elder. when he and the other had left she returned to the school with the clocktower owl and archie. on school grounds she turned back and nodded at them as they flew off wondering what could be dangerous enough for the owls to ask her to leave the school.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason walked and went to his room, taking his knife out and throwing it at the wall making it stick out. He felt nothing but anger at this point, and if people were trying to get into the school that meant someone is either coming for him, or to destroy the is animal students of the school. This bothered him and he kicked his bed post, breaking it.
    "I don't know if I can stay here, if they want me then I'm going to have to leave." He said running his hand through his hair and sitting on his bed. He had some things to think over.

-----------------------------------
    The man Jess had gave no real response, instead caused more questions.
    "The real question is not who am I, but who are we. And we are known as Rising." He said, still in Jess's grasp. "Jason has worked with us for a while now, he goes on with intelligence missions and assassination, and does not care who it is as long as he gets paid. I bet he does not even know he's working for us." He said cracking something in his mouth.
    "And for now, that's all you get." His body then went limp, his skin turned pale white and his mouth foamed. He was dead, the pill ending his life.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jane Watson grumbling went to sit at her desk, then called to have the police come collect the body, and find out if they can find any info more about this Rising group."So what now?""I guess We'll just have to wait and see what the police dig up." Both of them stared out the office window.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bubo stared right back at her, not even blinking. she had half the mind not even delevering the message but simply change and fly off. The owls would welcome her back withou qeustion and among the many snowowls the forest held she would be difficult to find. However she broke eyes with the headmistress and jess by turning her head towards the dorms. Jason was a reason to stay the hydra boy clearly needed someone to calm him down and maybe she shoud try talking to him first. She turned clearly giong to the dorm compound but glances over her shoulder to the misteress window before she started walking.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"If you'll excuse me mistress I need to finish my rounds."" Oh sorry for holding you up Mr. Perkings Carry on." Jess left to continue his rounds. Jane watson watch him close the door and then started to fantasize what it be like to have him as a future husband and as quickly it came, she shook her head a second later. 'As if that could work, I'd only danger him with my presences hanging over his head."

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: My deepest apologizes, I have been rather busy with school. I am also working on something big for the forum with someone you guys (well some of you) might know rather well. Anyways, I will start to become more active in only a matter of days for now this is what I can produce.

IC: Jason's fist meet with the wall, leaving a rather large hole in it about the size of an apple. His strength was not to be triffled with, especially when he lost it. He did not know what to do at the moment, so he grabbed his laptop and headphones and started out the door, typing as he watched, and music blaring out of the headphones. He walked and went to the schools roof to chill off, get some air going and as far as he was concerned to be left alone. It was hard for him as it was, and with only the owl girl bubo really caring or paying attention he did not know what to do for the life of him.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jess was passing when he heard Jason up on the roof. He went up and peeked out the door. "Would it be alright if I joined you? I usually come up here when I need to think things over or cool off. If you'd want me to leave I guess I can go study at the library."

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason heard Jess though his headphones were blasting in his ears. He looked at him for a moment and turned his head.
    "Yeah go ahead if you want. I'm just trying to think."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jess came up then a little was away from Jason sat down back against a vent pipe. "That man said he was from a group called rising and said you often worked for them.He took a pill which killed him. But enough of that. I came here to work on home work and see how your doing while I was at it."

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Black-Cat0001 - Sorry for taking so long to make a post.

Jason have Jess a blank stare as music blared in his ears and he looked at the sky.
    "Don't worry about me, I can handle myself to be honest. I did not need you getting in the way back there. I had it under control." He sighed and dug his head into his legs and tapped his finger along with his music.

"I'm sorry, I don't like other people doing my dirty work."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"That guy was part of you employers from the past and I was just telling you what he told us." Jess then began working on his homework but still alert for danger.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jason touched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath in and then left the roof and headed back to his room without a word. The day had been tiring enough and he did not want to deal with anything else for now, he felt like he just needed to be alone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information