AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXXIV: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]

Hybrid View

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XXXIV: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]

WINNING CONDITIONS:
    Town: Eliminate any threat to Town.
    Mafia: Eliminate anyone who isn't your faction or/bring Town Numbers equal to Mafia's.
    Independents: ???

WELCOME TO WOLF XXXIV::

DAY PHASE

• The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    • Voting for lynching is open for every player. All votes must follow the format [Vote Lynch XXX] or [Change Vote Lynch XXX] when changing votes.
    • If a player fails to vote but has posted in once in the day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote.
    • KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.
    • Day phases approximately last 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.
    • Day actions are on a first sent first performed basis, unlike night phase actions which are all performed at the end of the Night Phase

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE

• There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. I may give a warning in the thread that whosoever posts after said warning will be brutally and mercilessly modkilled or modblocked depending on my mood.
    • A PM will be sent to every living player informing them of the start of every night phase.
    • Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.
    • I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.
    • Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's night action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc, player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS

• Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. I still prefer you use QT as the main hub.
    • DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.
    • PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting in the day phase earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.
    • ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED, but hinting is allowed. If you post the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.
    • I would like to inform you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot.
    • The mafia godfather must send in the mafia’s night actions along with the faction kill.
    • Also, pay attention to your role descriptions as some actions can be used only at night and only at day, some actions can be used at either night or day, and some actions can be used every night and day.
    • The player with the most votes will get lynched.
    • Any questions, contact me.

P:S - This game is only to test the waters ...If successful on AF (It's successful in many places, so why not here?) A more in depth game may be created in the future.

DO NOT POST YET GAME STARTS AT 10:00PM EST
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 01-21-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XXXIII: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]

1. Kaito Loves Jozette
    3. Moogoesthecow
    4. Zyra
    5. Omega
    6. November
    10. Folter
    11. RyuTama
    13. Syaoran
    14. Deathblade (Numbers)

Dead Players (7/16)
    7. Rusty Derrick - Hated Townie
    8. dinochan - Doctor
    9. Nrl - Dolan Duck
    15. DenjaX - Cop
    2. Cykbra - Innocent Child
    16. Ribbon - Weaboo
    12. CrimsonMoon - Mafioso Townie
    Last edited by Kaitou-2; 01-24-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fall of the Moon I

The Moon will fall and destroy the earth. Players got 336 hours (6 cycles) to destroy it.

_____

CYKBRA IS TOWN

RUSTY DERRICK IS MAFIA

RYUTAMA IS TOWN

DAY PHASE 01 BEGINS! YOU CAN NOW POST!
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 01-19-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What if Rusty is a Jester and they're trolling us by telling us he's town, WHAT IF???
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

still pretty lulzy we have Japanese and Korean here xD

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    still pretty lulzy we have Japanese and Korean here xD

Lulzy?あなただけのために、私の愛する。

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, pre-made post!

Can you guys update the player list to the current forums names? It may be confusing for some members, it's best to avoid that all together.

[Vote Lynch Kaito Loves Jozette]

Totally random, you guys! Plus it was going to be a drag to press "View Post" everytime Jozz posts, hopefully she gets out, either way these first day phases someone always dies randomly, might as well be little Miss Ratchet, ww.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Haha, who is Rusty? :'U
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I was planning to do to that right now.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Confirming I am Dark Butterfly. I also may use MiraculousHoney to post, but I'll try to stick to Syaoran.

[Vote Lynch Rusty]

Hopefully it's not a trap?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, who the hell is Rusty o__O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

For the people asking; This dude:
    http://www.animeforum.com/member.php...-Rusty-Derrick

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What if Ryu is the Wolf and Rusty is the town and they're throwing us off and maybe they added me in the mix to see when/if you guys kill me it was legit?
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if I'm wrong we can kill the other guy next phase.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

이건 미친 짓 이입니다.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra. View Post
    이건 미친 짓 이입니다.
    I'll call you Lady Rainicorn from now on or Lady or Rainicorn for short, okie?
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cykbra View Post
    I'll call you Lady Rainicorn from now on or Lady or Rainicorn for short, okie?
    왜 당신은?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Parler en anglais s'il vous plait. ;U

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    Parler en anglais s'il vous plait. ;U

아니 감사.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Wolf XXXIV: Game of Trolls [GAME THREAD]

....time to bust out the google translate

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....time to bust out the google translate
    그것은 더 나은 번역을 필요로 합니다. ):

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra. View Post
    그것은 더 나은 번역을 필요로 합니다. ):
    "It will require a better translation"

Actually, its pretty good =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It will require a better translation"

Actually, its pretty good =D
    그건 잘 알고, 하 하입니다.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Trolling or true that Rusty Derrick is Mafia? :/

Anyway I'm Mafia.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Anyway I'm Mafia.
    Now I'm wondering what you were about Rusty.
    人類は調和したのか?

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Cykbra View Post
    Now I'm wondering what you were about Rusty.
    I honestly don't know about Rusty. The host could be trolling us for all we know. This is the troll game after all, lol.

I have to keep Google translate at bay. I can't understand a word of Japanese or Korean for that matters. xD
    I have no one in mind. I don't want to vote for Rusty just yet. I'm Mafia.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information