AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Need Help Finding An Anime!

Hybrid View

Junior Member caprimonn is on a distinguished road caprimonn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I Need Help Finding An Anime!

Hello, I Remember I Was Watching Some Anime, And I Liked The First Episode, But I Was Busy, So I Would Finish It Later, But I Forgot The Name, And Where I Watched It From. I Forgot What It Was About, Too.

I Hope Someone Knows The Name, And Can Respond.

What I Remember Is, There Is The Main Character, I Think He Had Dark Blue Hair/Black.. And There Was This Bar With A Boss (Old Guy I Think) And Really Attractive Waitresses. They All Seem Like Good Friends, And Have A Good Time. The Boss Usually Gives Advice To The Main Character.

Next The Main Character Was With A Friend ( I Think Blonde Hair) At A Library, And He Gave Advice To Hit On This Girl, And It Was Completely False, So He Can Sit Back And Laugh, And He Starts To Chuckle In The Backround.. Then He Talks To The Girl Who Apparently Is A Famous Author Of Some Sort. He Talks About How He Admires Her, And He Somehow Gets Her To Tell Him What Color Panties She Has On (Tan Or Peach?), And He Invites Her To That Bar With All The Waitresses To Celebrate Her Book Or Something.

The Last Part I Remember Is He Was In A Room In The Bar, And I Think There Was A Washing Machine In There, And She Walks In To Change, But He Hides Before She Walks In, And He Says "Oh, Your Panties Really Are (And The Color)" And The Screen Goes Black And You Can Hear A Big Slap.

I Apologize If This Information Is Really Misleading, Or Weak.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Default Re: I Need Help Finding An Anime!

Why Are You Writing Like That
    My Eyes Hurt

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nrL View Post
    Why Are You Writing Like That
    My Eyes Hurt
    Maybe you're eyes only that hurt. Not mine..........

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by caprimonn View Post
    Hello, I Remember I Was Watching Some Anime, And I Liked The First Episode, But I Was Busy, So I Would Finish It Later, But I Forgot The Name, And Where I Watched It From. I Forgot What It Was About, Too.

I Hope Someone Knows The Name, And Can Respond.

What I Remember Is, There Is The Main Character, I Think He Had Dark Blue Hair/Black.. And There Was This Bar With A Boss (Old Guy I Think) And Really Attractive Waitresses. They All Seem Like Good Friends, And Have A Good Time. The Boss Usually Gives Advice To The Main Character.

Next The Main Character Was With A Friend ( I Think Blonde Hair) At A Library, And He Gave Advice To Hit On This Girl, And It Was Completely False, So He Can Sit Back And Laugh, And He Starts To Chuckle In The Backround.. Then He Talks To The Girl Who Apparently Is A Famous Author Of Some Sort. He Talks About How He Admires Her, And He Somehow Gets Her To Tell Him What Color Panties She Has On (Tan Or Peach?), And He Invites Her To That Bar With All The Waitresses To Celebrate Her Book Or Something.

The Last Part I Remember Is He Was In A Room In The Bar, And I Think There Was A Washing Machine In There, And She Walks In To Change, But He Hides Before She Walks In, And He Says "Oh, Your Panties Really Are (And The Color)" And The Screen Goes Black And You Can Hear A Big Slap.

I Apologize If This Information Is Really Misleading, Or Weak.
    Sounds like "Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information