AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help me find this anime and resolve childhood mystery

Junior Member DKDS is on a distinguished road DKDS's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2013 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Please help me find this anime and resolve childhood mystery

Hey, I'd really appreciate some help identifying an anime I watched a long time ago as a kid. I think it was a filler episode, my memory might be a bit inaccurate, but this is what I remember...

The main characters of the episode, two ladies I think, meet this woman who's a motorcycle racer who is in love with another racer. The fastest ever. She thinks if she ever manages to catch up with him she can profess her feelings. Anyways, they vow to help her somehow by riding along in a sidecar as she chases down the super fast mysterious racer (all we see is cloud of dust). When they finally get close, the main characters are shocked to see the racer is man running super fast by foot! The protagonists detach the sidecar so the lady can finally catch up to him.

What. Is. This. From? I must watch this again. It's what got me interested in anime to begin with.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Default Re: Please help me find this anime and resolve childhood mystery

*headesk* Oh, I know this one. I just can't place it. Your memory is very accurate enough, but what show its from escapes me. I'll edit this when it finally hits. Until then, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information