AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime series like pokemon or digimon?

Hybrid View

Junior Member Stonner is on a distinguished road Stonner's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2013 02:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime series like pokemon or digimon?

Hi everyone,

some years ago (3 years more or less) I used to see a Anime series that is very similar to pokemon. There was a young boy (the protagonist) who knows a "crazy" professor (also with white hear) who shows him a world of monsters that he can control to fight. I can't remember any more because I only saw the first episode.

The fact is that of that anime series exist a online PC game. Where you have a character that you can move where you want over the world. The player can have only 3 monsters at time going everywhere with him. Also I remember that these monster have only one especial ability (for example there were owls that can heal), also you can combine this monster in order to have a beter one. Some of other kind of monsters I remember was some type o witches and may be some monsters like animals.

Please help me to know which series and game I talking about, Thanks a lot.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anime series like pokemon or digimon?

Sounds to me like it could be Monster Rancher.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Stonner View Post
    Hi everyone,

some years ago (3 years more or less) I used to see a Anime series that is very similar to pokemon. There was a young boy (the protagonist) who knows a "crazy" professor (also with white hear) who shows him a world of monsters that he can control to fight. I can't remember any more because I only saw the first episode.

The fact is that of that anime series exist a online PC game. Where you have a character that you can move where you want over the world. The player can have only 3 monsters at time going everywhere with him. Also I remember that these monster have only one especial ability (for example there were owls that can heal), also you can combine this monster in order to have a beter one. Some of other kind of monsters I remember was some type o witches and may be some monsters like animals.

Please help me to know which series and game I talking about, Thanks a lot.
    Describe the monsters at least. xDD

Try these things and see if its the one you are referring to:

Dinosaur King
    Dragon Drive
    Monster Rancher
    Kiba

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds to me like the anime in question is Monster Rancher. Dinosaur King is too recent, plus it was very forgettable, in my opinion; in fact right now, when it was brought up, is when I got reminded that it had aired. The woman who voiced Ash Ketchum originally did not do her career justice with that one, sorry . . .

Dragon Dive. Who?

Kiba. Que?

Can't think of anything else but good old Rancher. Now that was a great show! lol
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Stonner is on a distinguished road Stonner's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2013 02:08 PM
    Threads

First of all, thanks a lot for your anwers.

I have been searching those series you sugested me but any of them seems to be the series i'm refering to.

The problem is that I can't remember any more of that serie, the best thing I remember is the online PC game of that serie. Describing more that game, its looks like Demon 3 (only the interaction with the character and the angle of view), but There where 3 monsters walking with you every moment. When you are walking around the wold and see another monster, those thre monsters starts to atack him (not changing the tipe of view of the game) the type of atack were very simple but apart of that those monsters have only one special ability (as a told you, for example a owl with healing power). The type of monsters are like trees, witches, and other kind of plant or anymals. Also I remember that in the city you can conbine diferent kind of monsters in order to have a beter one (male or female).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information