AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My first post:)

Junior Member Hawkmccloud is on a distinguished road Hawkmccloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    Threads

Default Re: My first post:)

These two look so familiar! I just can't decide who they are.. are they actual characters, or just something you came up with?
    I LOVE the girl. She is full of emotion, and you did very well in conveying this.
    The guy is good, too, and I can see he is trying to be strong for her, but as well as you did with him, I think maybe he doesn't meet the standard you set with the quality of the girl's pose, emotion, etc. I think you could work on his face a little. But that is my only complaint, because other than that, this is impressive. Well done!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Senior Member Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra has a reputation beyond repute Gyzra's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 02:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gyzra

Default Re: My first post:)

With a bit of googling I was able to figure out this was from Fairy Tail. It looks so great, you've done a wonderful job. =] The contrast in their emotions makes her sadness that much stronger. Can't wait to see more of your work. =]
    "The truth is far darker than you could ever imagine" -The Chronicles of Gyzra
    www.gyzra.com

Please give feedback on my artwork here so I can improve: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ighlight=gyzra
    Thank you. =]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information