AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: The Dark Veil Academy

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Sign Up: The Dark Veil Academy

LPS approved

History: There is an academy filled with great and exciting students but the most unusual students are the...furry ones? The Scholasticism University A.K.A. Dark Viel Academy has human and half human students. The half students are ones that can actually become animals and what animal they become depends on their spirit animal fox, cat, dog, etc...The students that are half human are considered night class have sworn to keep their animal traits secret from the normal humans and both classes are monitored by the Perfect's( watchers who are specifically selected from the day class who has known about these half humans forever and knows that they need peace between the two races and feel the same as the principle Jane Watson), so the principle designed a school fit for both human and half humans. When day class ends they are suppose to go to the dorms and the Night class comes out, but the day class usually ends up staying and watching the night class come out to the school grounds.

You can keep your breed a secret, if you do pm me that way I'll know but nobody else will and if you decide to reveal your self pm me before you do.

Sample character sheet:

Name:
    Breed: (Only for half humans, what is your spirit animal).
    Male/Female Dorm:
    Class:
    room number:
    Character Description: (if half human describe animal or show picture)
    Personality:
    Character backround or lifestory: (how you got the the Academy etc...)

Sample character:

Name:Jesse
    Type: (Half human)
    Breed: Wolf
    Dorm: Male
    class: Night
    Room number:01
    Character Description: Dark Brown/Hazel eyes. Short flat top. Is 6'3. Wolf form http://howlingforjustice.files.wordp...-beautiful.jpg Very Friendly,caring,cheerful,kind,trustworthy,dependab le,supportive, Someone you could easily make friends with and is forgiving but then they'd have lost some of his trust if hurt bad, then they'd have to regain it. Though he doesn't really look it he's got an very strong inner body. He can spring from on the ground with his hands and land on his legs. He prefers trying to talk it out instead of fighting if possible. He turns dangerous to his enemies when it becomes an life threatening situation.
    Character backround or lifestory: He had an LOUSY preschool- eight grade. He was very friendly and didn't understand many things. He didn't have many friends either and strive to keep the ones he did. So not only was he viewed first as weak, he was also taken advantaged of. They'd promise to do things with him then after he got them the required things,"I don't remember saying that. Did you guys hear me say that? LOL" He was constant taken advantaged of,bullied, or picked on. Jess would tell the aids but they only told the bullies to stop or did nothing. It continued like that until one day in April of the fourth grade He find snapped, and fought back at his attacker using the moves he'd being taught by his karate sensei. It was over in four minutes. He was litterally forced by the ear from one of the aids to the principal office. The school head and vice principal was so angry they let their anger easyly cloud their judgement and wanted to expel him. His mother however retorted back. 'My son was only doing what he has been taught and was defending himself. He was taught to defend himself from an attacker and that student was attacking my son. If your going to expel my son I DEMAND that the other student be expelled also." They gave up and that was the end of him being picked on for most of the school quickly realized how strong and fast Jesse was, though he was usually cheerful,friendly,good natured,passive as far as fighting went and good mannered but if attacked then the other students feared they would end up like the student who was lying with his hands between his legs. Eighth grade two student was picking on him. After being knocked down into an curled on his back,he kicked both in the stomach and using his inner strength with his hands leapt up into the air and landing on his feet. The left one realized his inner strength and gave up messing with him, and would soon later become one of his friends. The right however would soon in the future cause Jess to transform and that person would meet his demise. The man was 5'3, but was an arrogant Jock who thought he was God's gift to the world and went even further by threating to end him and his family first One...By...One. Jesse transformed after being shot by an .44 Magnium multiple times and was half the size of an two story apartment. He slashed Left and right destroying the National park finally connecting he threw the Jock left like he was an rag doll and ran away. The town had to swear to be silent since everyone saw his transformation in the park. Soon his parents realized that he couldn't live an happy life here and moved to
    Scholasticism state. He then found an way to get his doctor's degree at this school Knowing he couldn't reveal his true heritage to the day class.

Plot:
    The academy might seem normal but some say otherwise that there is something going on out of the ordinary. So far it's been kept at peace between the co-existence of the two races.

Rules:

1. When posting make sure to tell where you are (Ex. Area: room 204)

2. You are allowed to explore the academy grounds but make sure you don't jump areas and describe your location.

3. No fighting is allowed except if part of the RP.

4. Love, drama, action, horror, etc... are all allowed be as creative as possible.

5. Your breed can be mythical or just a normal animal.

6.Your character just can't oh suddenly find out that the other class is Half human if they come within view. The half humans appear normal to the day class.

7. have fun.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-26-2013 at 01:38 AM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: The Dark Veil Academy

Was this approved by LPS then? It doesn't say.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She did approve of it but I think she forgot to put it on or it's hidden some where.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Normally (from what I have seen from the other RPG's) if she approved it you just put LPS approved in your first post, and since this is recent I will be signing up now.

Name: Jason Alcud
    Type: Half Human
    Breed: Hydra
    Male/Female Dorm: Male
    Class: Night Time
    Room Number: 8
    Character Description: Human appearance (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ojgg64jyXL...bi_kiro_cb.jpg)
    Animal Form (http://farmlandgrab.org/uploads/imag...gif?1331916898)
    Personality: He is not a very serious person and could give less of a damn about other students and their lives. He normally wont talk unless spoken to and he tends to keep to himself often. He will often have earphones in even during class and wont do anything to help his grades, however he is already somewhat smart he lets his grades slip because he does not want to do the work. He has a short fuse and when he gets mad you can see it in his eyes (because they go yellow and black)
    Character Background: He has had a very troublesome childhood, and has learned to hate a lot of things in life even if he does not want to. He flunked out of school and discovered his powers on a walk. He clearly can't control his power for he is easily angered. He wont talk about his past much... unless the right person where to come into his life. He works as a hacker for the city, and anyone else who has the money to hire his wares. Also on occasion he can be hired for a assassination mission, if the money is right.

I hope this is okay for a first sign up.
    Last edited by WorldDestroyer; 01-14-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@WorldDestroyer Approved but remember I need to keep this PG18 sure some more mature things are in it such allowed are as followed Hnad holding, kissing, waking up in the bed hair fizzed and smiling at each other ,but NOT inappropriate things like sex, or describing the character taking an shower or the like. The usual RP rules apply also. 1. Be Nice
    2. No Cursing (Censoring counts)
    3. No Junior Modding, please report posts if there is a broken rule, spam and/or innapropriate content.
    4. Don't spam (This means no double posting, triple posting or the like)

Make sure it doesn't get to detailed/violent on certain post because then I'll be forced to remove it.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-14-2013 at 02:36 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Artemis Knight
    Type: Half Human
    Breed: Dragon
    Male/Female Dorm: Female
    Class: Night time, But she often Slinks around in the day time too, As her draconic blood keeps her constantly Active.
    room number: 66
    Character Description: In her human form, Dhe has Slightly Tanned skin, Black hair that reaches her thhighs and Has Heterochromia, Oneveye blue, The other Flaming orange. She had a quite mature body, And Stands at about 6 feet tall. Her dragon form is Of a Black dron, with Bone coloured spikes right down her back. Her eyes invert, The orange eye becoming.blue and tge blue vecoming orange. She has huge leathery wings, And her breath is Blue and Whute flames that melts most things it touches
    Personality: Reserved, but not unfriendly, She tries to keep the topic off of heeself. She is an Avid musician, Plating the violin and piano,and can often be heard In the female dorms. She also sings, but never in public, only in her room- She doesent like her singing voice, which is in truth, Beautifyl. She is fiercly loyal, and a bit possessive.
    Character backround or lifestory: Artemis was born on Safari- Her parents went on holiday one time and decided not to come back, And Artemis was born out in Africa. Her parents took her straight home, but eventually Abandoned her, resenting the baby that tore her away from their holiday. Fran spent the first ten years of her life in an orphanage, untill one day She felt a strange fire in her heart. Artemis, Following the insticts shevfelt, Set her gand alight, Finding hserself numb to the fires pain. Then, again, She spead the fire to herself, untill she transformed into a black dragon. Unfortunately the transormation destroyed the Orphanage, condemning many innocents to death in the inferno that resulted. Fran was secretely taken to the School, Her Dragon blood awakened now, Where she was tajght to temper the flames, and where she has been for Six years now...

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@ Espihas approved I know that her avoiding the perfects is unavoidable if she eludes one the other one will almost instantly catch her. I wonder how she would react to my character. ^^ Also check you info I see ALOT of Typos in there.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-14-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I edited it Black Cat, hope it's okay.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hey, She might even like your character. Its not like she's unsocial, She justcsteers the topic off of herself. You would too if your greatest acheivement in life was the accidental killing about 50 kids and a dozen Adults.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Both need to make sure to remember PG18 sure Normal things like kissing, holding hands, hugging are ok but not the more graphic mature stuff. WorldDestroer please re-edit and correct those typo's. Hoping to get the RP board going soon.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Hey, She might even like your character. Its not like she's unsocial, She justcsteers the topic off of herself. You would too if your greatest acheivement in life was the accidental killing about 50 kids and a dozen Adults.
    Yeah where as mine only killed one person yes but destroyed an National park.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, but he was a right nasty peice of work who semi-deserved it, compared to children aged 0-12.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Aglӕca (A-glae-ka)

Type: Half ‘human’ half something else.

Breed: Unknown, perhaps reptile-related

Dorm room number: N/A Has no dorm, dwells about the Academy grounds

Character Description:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WildChar.png
Views:	65
Size:	541.7 KB
ID:	73510

5’6, 60lbs/4st Eyes are dull, sleep-deprived maroon, hair brittle, dry, and could have been blond once.

Personality: Withdrawn and not often seen socializing. She is more feral than human but is approachable, comes and goes as she pleases and finds social interaction a little tricky.

Character background or life story: It’s no longer certain how Aglӕca came to be at the academy, there have been past attempts to drive her off but she always returned. Now she is left to roam the school grounds as she pleases, sometimes dropping into a student’s room, or a class. Some suspect her of having connections to the creepy goings on in the woods, but up until now she has never been confronted about it.

Short, I know but she's a new gal, don't underestimate.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright I think I got it this time. If I have to edit it again I will just PM you when I edit it.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@animereality Approved
    @World Destoryer Approved

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

A quick couple of questions:

1. Can you go into a hybrid form? Half and half. Or only from human to animal? and what kind of animal features can you have as a human? (eg. eyes, hair, skin)

2. Is the animal you turn to the normal size for that animal?

3. Are there teacher hybrids?

I recommend you pick someone as Co-Gm.
    I could help if you in it, I'm not as regular as I use to be but I will still try.
    But I do recommend you pick someone you want, just in case something happens. We have had a few of the new RP's vanish because the GM has. It can help keep it around till you return if such an event happens.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Valkarma 1. Only from human to animal: Only character which is closest to an hybrid but isn't is Snarf's from Thundercats eyes: normal colors hair: normal color if human only then allowed some tye dye if wanted but not multi two is max allowed Skin: Only three options Light skinned,dark,or white race: whatever you want

2. Has to be no bigger than an two story building so if Dragon then three stories max others are Two stories or less

3. Are there teacher hybrids? no They can change from Human to animal but no hybrid acting human but with animal traits. Only exception I'd make for an character looking close to one is if their character was an Snarf from the Thundercats. I'd appreciate your offer. I'm planning on asking Sol if he wants to be Co-GM but if he doesn't then your next in line.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

How comes No-one ever asks me to co-gm?

Not that Im pagicularily bothered and all, I just wonder why.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...jpfvo1_500.jpg

Name: Alastair Winters
    Type: Human
    Male/Female Dorm: Neither, Sleeps in a Converted Room just near the headmistress's office.
    Class: None.
    room number: Doesent have a Room
    Character Description: Follow Link.
    Personality: Subserviant, Friendly and Formal. Alastair isn't a leader, but a follower, and those he follows he takes orders from without question- usually. He is a Butler of course, but his friendly manner masks his combat proficiency. He serves the PrincibalAnd is rarely seen not by her side. He is also a rather smart person, able to cover for sick teachers temporarily, with relative ease- though he does not enjoy the job.
    Character backround or lifestory: Alastair Winters has been a Long time friend of the Princibals family, As was his Father before him. Since he was young,, Alastair has been brought up to be a Serving man, a butler, just as every man in the family before him was. He came into Tge Princibals service shortly after she became tge schools headmistress, and has been serving her loyally ever since. He also gained training in Sword and Knifeplay, Gunfighting and 4 different martial arts - Karate, Kickboxing, Tai Kwando and Kung Fu. He is an Excellent Tailor, Cook and Knows his mothers secret methods of making Tea that just cant be beaten.

- I did discuss this Character with Black Cat. He aprooved of the idea.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 01-28-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

:/ Um it doesn't work for me please check it again.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh Bucking Hellfire... I'll Upload a Proper Pic when Im.not on my Bucking Phone.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Oh Bucking Hellfire... I'll Upload a Proper Pic when Im.not on my Bucking Phone.
    First warning I don't want to see that kind of llanguage on my rp even in the sign ups. What you do here You'll do in the rp.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Bubo though most refer to her als Hootie
    Type: Half
    Breed: snow owl
    Male/Female Dorm: one of the highest rooms in the female dorm
    Class: night class though she can sometimes be seen on the day
    room number:
    Character Description: human form : http://media.otakuzone.com/store/use...20white%20hair only her eyes are yellow
    animal form: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...db0SsyKQTq0g6g
    Personality: shy, sometimes rather odd even for a nightclass member

Character backround or lifestory: Bubo was found by a senior nightclas wolf. he had been running through the woods when he saw her fall down from the sky. at first he assumed she was a ordinary snowowl and went to see if the animal needed medical attention. when he came into the clearing he found a young girl however who kept calling "hoot" aparantly she heard him and turn her head almost as if she was a normal own. When she stood to run he saw her arm seemed broken after turning back into a human he managed to gain her trust and take her to the academy. since she seemed not really used to human contact they assume she has litteraly been raised by her fellow owls, he named her Bubo after her animal form despite her being female. Not long after though people started to call her Hootie because of her almost constantly saying 'hoot' though she can speak reasonable now she still often finishes her sentences with it. She can sometimes be found wandering the academy grounds by daylight though it's unclear why. She has a tendency to creep some people out by staring at them with her big yellow eyes and keeping from blinking. Some of the nightclass believe she is friends with Aglӕca though this isent confirmed or denied by either female.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Nespa Approved love the history cool character but also creepy at times

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

My Apologies for my earlier language. Rough Night, College Stress, Lack of Working Tech.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No Excuse for that type of language though. There's plenty of better words to used then swearing and apologize accepted but I'm watching constantly.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Some of the nightclass believe she is friends with Aglӕca though this isent confirmed or denied by either female"

Nespa, I'd appreciate if you'd ask before sudgesting connections between my charecter and yours, but at least you did not confirm it 100%
    Kiii!~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information