AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a certain anime.

Junior Member dilantrival is on a distinguished road dilantrival's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2013 07:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Looking for a certain anime.

Hello everybody,

This is my first thread on this forum. I'll get straight to it: I'm looking for an anime...
    Here is the plot: A rich family gets together because the father will die, after an episode or two there is a murder: then the small child says it was a witch... The main character the argues with the witch and tries to prove all of the events in a logical manner. He denies the witch's existence... In one scene I remember him or someone else getting eaten by people(?) with maskers on.

Thanks in Advance,

Dilantrival

Also this one:

I haven't seen this anime but I've seen a video of it on You Tube and I wanted to see the whole anime but I didn't note the anime and the video get removed from YT,

I remember a woman dominating a man, he was her servant/slave. It took place in the future and I think it was in space. The man could've been her butler but she treated him bad.

If you guys have any questions, I'd be glad to help you help me

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Looking for a certain anime.

Quote Originally Posted by dilantrival View Post
    Hello everybody,

This is my first thread on this forum. I'll get straight to it: I'm looking for an anime...
    Here is the plot: A rich family gets together because the father will die, after an episode or two there is a murder: then the small child says it was a witch... The main character the argues with the witch and tries to prove all of the events in a logical manner. He denies the witch's existence... In one scene I remember him or someone else getting eaten by people(?) with maskers on.
    I believe it is Umineko: When They Cry.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Default Re: Looking for a certain anime.

yeah it's crying seacats you should read the VN its good

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information