AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] Persona 4 The Animation REVIEW

Hybrid View

Junior Member BleckZephyr is on a distinguished road BleckZephyr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 01:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: frozendevil1932

Default [TV Series] Persona 4 The Animation REVIEW

Name: Persona 4 The Animation

Genre: Adventure, Mystery, School, Sci-Fi, Super Power, Supernatural

Alternative setting: Persona: Trinity Soul

Type: TV Series

Age Rating: Everyone

Plot Synopsis: After hearing about a recent unsolved murder which occurred during the fog, the characters—the main character, Chie, and Yōsuke—discuss how each of them had attempted to watch the mysterious TV channel and witnessed the murder victim. The protagonist later realizes that during midnight when the channel is on, his body can phase into his television set as a gateway to enter another world infested with shadows.

Story(9.5/10) : The story is really interesting with alot of twists and funny moments, lost of excitement and drama. Overall its realy bizarre, and can easily appeal to everyone, except for the fact that in some places it gets extremely confusing and can scare people away.

Characters(10/10): All of the characters are interesting and unique in some way. Untill the end i loved all of them. They are extremely memorable. The way you interackt with them i also awesome, you learn almost everything about them, what they love, what they fear and what they want to become.

Art/Animation(9/10): It is really good,almost perfect but it is not something memorable, its just not that special.

Music(10/10): The music in both of the intros and outtros was incredible. Music from this anime has got to be my fovorite of all time, just incredible.

Overall(9.5/10): One of the best animes I have watched this year, really something you should watch if you havent already. Definitely one of my top 10 anime. Love it, would recommend it to everyone.

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [TV Series] Persona 4 The Animation REVIEW

Story(10/10) I loved the story. It was very well written for a murder mystery and it had more suspense, drama, and comedy then in the original game (which is changed later in Persona: 4 golden) At one point I was laughing and smiling while the characters are having a "normal" day at school, the next I was nearly crying when the past and true feelings of a character are revealed. The story is amazing I am happy that Atlus was able to impress me so much.

Characters(10/10) The Characters are amazing. They all have that special personalty that I always want to see in a anime. One is the calm, quiet, and unique. Another is the funny pervert, and my favorites are the smart and mature, and the cute tomboy. All of them are truly amazing in their own way.

Art/Animation(8/10) It was alright for this anime but it could have have better detail for simple things like eyes and body structure. But what bother me the most was the shading. They literally over did it big time (well in my opinion, they did.)

Music(10/10) Beautiful. That all I have to say about it.

Overall(10/10) It was a murder mystery with amazing characters, music, and story. What more can I ask for in a anime like this? Despite the animation, I recommend this anime to everyone who loves mystery and supernatural anime. Even if you don't like that kind of genre, still watch it. It is a masterpiece.

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Junior Member KimPayne is on a distinguished road KimPayne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 06:22 PM
    Threads

This series is currently trending in our school. I have a piece of copy of this movie and the problem was, it's being written in Japanese lingo. I cannot understand it but I am eager to understand this lingo in order to get the exact interpretation of the story. Can somebody help me? Do you know some Japanese translators or any sites that teaches Japanese lingo? I just want to make use of it because I have wasted my school allowance just to buy it.

Junior Member whiteskyen is on a distinguished road whiteskyen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2013 10:21 AM
    Threads

About me, I very like with music in movie. There are many good song and sound which creat wonderful when watching.

Member Nephiz is on a distinguished road Nephiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts IPhone
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:53 PM
    Threads

Story(8/10) : It has a good story, but the end is so confusing in the anime...only who has played the game would understand 100%!

Characters(9/10): Perfect art in this anime, but i dislike the eyebrows <.<

Art/Animation(7/10): It isn't very appelative...they have done the anime more darker than the game ._.

Music(8/10): They could have done better openings in my opinion...

Overall(8.5/10): A must seen for the game players and persona saga fan's, but if you don't know the game or the persona type of story... i don't recommend!

Junior Member Enfys is on a distinguished road Enfys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2013 05:26 PM
    Threads

This was an excellent show, I loved the characters and the plot was fascinating! However, the thing at the end with Kuma/Teddy, was slightly confusing and I was sad to see Yu leave Inaba at the end. However, I question you're rating the show for Everyone. I would say that this show is definitely more PG-13. Don't forget the episode where the cast went on a school trip and everyone ended up getting drunk and playing King's Orders. I would not show that to a little kid.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information