AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone else miss the forum RPG this place used to have?

Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2013 03:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Does anyone else miss the forum RPG this place used to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Cless Alvein View Post
    In addition to the hack being outdated, too many people were (rightfully) complaining about the imbalances, and the guy who was working on fixing/customizing everything for us never finished the job. Not to mention that the existence of the system was encouraging some people to exploit it (see: money cheats mentioned earlier), and there was probably another big reason on top of all that which I'm forgetting. Still, if you guys can generate some SERIOUS interest in seeing this returned, I'm sure Ace would at least look into it when he has some spare time.
    You heard the guy! GENERATE INTEREST :P

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rso0 View Post
    I miss it a lot. I used to love leveling up my character on here a long long time ago
    Are you talking about that one game WAY back when? Where you could challenge other members to a fight??

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Are you talking about that one game WAY back when? Where you could challenge other members to a fight??
    Yes, thats right

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, thats right
    The one with little characters on a battlefield, and weapons and such?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The one with little characters on a battlefield, and weapons and such?
    Brng it back please T_T

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brng it back please T_T
    My GOD! That was AGES ago man! Back when I JOINED AF.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My GOD! That was AGES ago man! Back when I JOINED AF.
    Me too. I WANT ET BACK

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hell, if at it, bring back Chii-chan's Place....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hell, if at it, bring back Chii-chan's Place....
    Having a forum RPG would be awesome

GENERATE INTEREST

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Having a forum RPG would be awesome

GENERATE INTEREST
    Generate interest? Wouldn't a 18+ forum do that? You know, with galleries and such?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Generate interest? Wouldn't a 18+ forum do that? You know, with galleries and such?
    We have to generate interest to get the RPG the mods said..

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[size=1] I have no idea what this RPG forum was about. But it seems interesting to play on spare time...

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

That's right. And we'd have a huge advantage of catchy name and long-established userbase over other h-forums!

And I bet roleplaying section would get more lively, too!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    That's right. And we'd have a huge advantage of catchy name and long-established userbase over other h-forums!

And I bet roleplaying section would get more lively, too!
    Yeah I would like to see the RPG back but apparently no one is interested

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

This actually sounds really snazzy. o.o I haven't had much of a chance to do any long-term RPing lately. I'd totally check it out if it was brought back. **

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

I'd be interested. =]

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I would like to see the RPG back but apparently no one is interested
    LOL, NEVER said I wasn't interested. After all, the forum I had left AF for got hit with a C&D order from Funimation. So AF is back to being my main forum.

Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah, it was a lame idea. Role playing is lame (especially in the bedroom). There's a whole wide world out there, kiddos! Ready and waiting for you to grozit all over it! Go outside!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information