AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <x3

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default <x3

My love is like an ocean
    it goes down so deep
    My love is like a rose whose beauty you want to keep.
    My love is like a river
    that will never end.
    My love is like a dove with a beautiful message to send.
    Samantha.R
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Pretty Girl Swag Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Capricorn 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2017 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Corbin-Domina Steam ID: Kronus_Moon

Default Re: <x3

Ooh that is really pretty! I am positively horrid at love poems so I am left in awe. It makes me think of an absolutely devoted and passionate lover who is not to be taken lightly. Like this person will love you so thoroughly that it is something akin to a dream. It's so romantic! *-*

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awww well thanks ^-^
    And romance is everything to me its so passionate

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

Simple but the message is strong. I really like this.

Pretty Girl Swag Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio has a reputation beyond repute Kleio's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I've tried to write love poems, but they wind up dark. I find the weird and the dark are what I write best. If love is in my poem it is often the motive for whatever dark or angry emotion is prevalent.

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How is the message wrong?
    But then you like it?. I'm confuzzled

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

They are saying the message is strong, not wrong. The poem is beautifully simple, but it is very powerful indeed. n_n

My Sun and Stars
    Moon of my life

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! *-*
    thanks well i tried my best writing these

Member ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ghostthegreat

I really enjoyed the river comparison, that one was especially good. Great job!
    I need a new signature and I didn't know what to put, so I decided to throw this in.

Also check out my blog at http://danielkamin.wordpress.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information