AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: AMV's

Junior Member Kael- is on a distinguished road Kael-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 08:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink AMV's

So, I wasn't really sure where to post this so I decided to do it here so I wouldn't take up any time from people who weren't too interested.

I'm not sure how many of you are into AMV's but I love them. So much so that I've been building an AMV website. I figure that there aren't really many out there so I've created AMV Everything!, a site dedicated to ALL things AMV.

It's still in it's beginning stages. In fact, we just went live this week.
    Anyway, getting to the point ...... We need more traffic. We're trying to build up the community. We're offering @amveverything email addresses and '.amveverything.com' subdomains. We're also looking for people to help create content such as AMV tutorials and site/forum moderators.

Again, I'm not sure how many of you are interested, but I thought I'd see if there was anyone who wanted to take a look.

Sorry for the long post. I didn't want to just come in here and look like I was spamming the link and just generally being annoying about it.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Default Re: AMV's

Lol you just created it and they've already blocked it for me lol (I *'d out some stuff just incase someone from my IT department whats to get whiney. I also got rid of the *Click here* thing. You never know.

WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING AT WEB FILTERING PHASE LEVEL 4
    ******Do not browse or attempt to browse or access services provided by prohibited websites.******
    All Internet use is monitored, logged and regularly reviewed.
    Logged Information
    • Proxy Server: B****-KDHR-*: 21*.**.**.***
    • Username: shawn.a.collins
    • IP Address: 10.***.**.87
    • Local Timestamp: 2013-01-13 19:27
    • Category: none
    • URL: http://amveverything.com/
    Contact your local IMO or Service Desk to submit a Remedy Ticket if this site is needed for work related duties or you feel this site is mis-catergorized.
    Please include the above logged information in the Remedy Ticket request.
    To Check This Websites's Bluecoat Category
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AMV's

Sorry for the long post. I didn't want to just come in here and look like I was spamming the link and just generally being annoying about it.
    Not to be a narcissist or a hypocrite or w/e but ... your first post is to advertise, but you don't want to 'come in here and look like you were spamming the link'?

I'm sorry, but here's a slice of humble pie - when your first post is advertising another website, two things tend to happen.
    1) You get posts like this where people insult you.
    and
    2) You get banned, because registering on a website just to hurl ads for your own in the userbase's face without any desire to actually consciously and legitimately join and contribute to their community is just screaming at the moderators and admins to hurl the Ban Hammer™ at you.

This has been a small - but honest - public service announcement. For the record, I'm not even going to click the link. When people register just to ad, I put them in the same category as zhuang and all them other spambots that don't seem to get the hint that the fact they can't post probably means they should stop trying to log in.

You may want to consider the advice I've given for the future. Enjoy the rest of your day, and the rest of your stay.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 01-13-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information